DJing at work Christmas bash.

I think one reason I dislike him is that he inspired all these dreary, earnest buskers like David Gray who don't really bring a lot to the party.

but, in truth, not that high up my league of rogues and felons. Hope he's doing ok.

JJINIT - obv I have no idea what you sound like but I was listening to John Cooper Clarke the other day and for some reason I always seem to read your posts in his voice!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbRM-canDOs

(don't ask)

due to certain
3.gif
's in the office taking the p*ss, i have decided to step down and leave deck duty to the in house resident.

shame as i'd lined up some decent bullets and would have done a much better job than aforementioned ressie. went through some old funk 45s and found the odd gem like earth, wind & fire - moment of truth. also came across some old favs such as phoenix - if i ever feel better, early buzzin' fly tracks, various kitsune tracks, RSL - Wesley Music (class), spiritual south (green gold) - afro art, justice - never be alone, pop muzik - terje edit (spotted on an olly post) etc etc.

anyway... i shall instead be stress free and getting twatted whilst the ressie plays (acc to the bar manager) "upfront tech house & schit". :eek: :lol:

JJINIT - obv I have no idea what you sound like but I was listening to John Cooper Clarke the other day and for some reason I always seem to read your posts in his voice!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbRM-canDOs

(don't ask)

Johnny Clarke..........."Legend"

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

One of the first records I ever bought was this:

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]The milky way she walks around[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]All feet firmly off the ground[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]Two worlds collide, two worlds collide[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]Here comes the future bride[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]Gimme a lift to the lunar base[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]I wanna marry a monster from outer space

[/FONT]
  • [FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]I fell in love with an alien being[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]whose skin was jelly - whose teeth were green[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]she had the big bug eyes and the death-ray glare[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]feet like water wings - purple hair[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]I was over the moon - I asked her back to my place[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]then I married the monster - from outer space

[/FONT]
    • [FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]The days were numbered - the nights were spent[/FONT]
      [FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]in a rent free furnished oxygen tent[/FONT]
      [FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]when a cyborg chef served up moon beams[/FONT]
      [FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]done super rapid on a laser beam[/FONT]
      [FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]I needed nutrition to keep up the pace[/FONT]
      [FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]when I married the monster from outer space

[/FONT]
      • [FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]We walked out - tentacle in hand[/FONT]
        [FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]you could sense that the earthlings would not understand[/FONT]
        [FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]they'd go.. nudge nudge ...when we got off the bus[/FONT]
        [FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]saying it's extra-terrestial - not like us[/FONT]
        [FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]and it's bad enough with another race[/FONT]
        [FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]but **** me... a monster ...from outer space

[/FONT]
        • [FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]In a cybernetic fit of rage[/FONT]
          [FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]she pissed off to another age[/FONT]
          [FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]she lives in 1999[/FONT]
          [FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]with her new boyfriend - a blob of slime[/FONT]
          [FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]each time I see her translucent face[/FONT]
          [FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]I remember the monster from outer space[/FONT]

due to certain
3.gif
's in the office taking the p*ss, i have decided to step down and leave deck duty to the in house resident.

shame as i'd lined up some decent bullets and would have done a much better job than aforementioned ressie. went through some old funk 45s and found the odd gem like earth, wind & fire - moment of truth. also came across some old favs such as phoenix - if i ever feel better, early buzzin' fly tracks, various kitsune tracks, RSL - Wesley Music (class), spiritual south (green gold) - afro art, justice - never be alone, pop muzik - terje edit (spotted on an olly post) etc etc.

anyway... i shall instead be stress free and getting twatted whilst the ressie plays (acc to the bar manager) "upfront tech house & schit". :eek: :lol:

their loss mate ;)

Back