DJ Sneak bashing SHM on twitter

simon dunmore and a few other DJ's backing Sneak up :D I see their point, for me watching a DJ spin 3,4,5 records at once is technically amazing! Watching SHM mix without HP's baffles me lol and the fact they make no effort to hide it!!!

Their whole attitute stinks as someone said"they have no respect for house music or anyone else in it".. useless pack of c*nts

Where does the daddy of EDM (deadheadmouse) stand on this one?

"@EvanRayias @steveangello jealousy? I'll smoke them live anytime. No computers or people mixing next to them while they act like djs."

@EvanRayias what talent? they are fake ass hell you idiots are the ones making their ego skyrocket.

Knockout to Sneak :lol:

I have a sneaky feeling all this is just a publicity stunt for SHM......in the style of Xfactor "louis hates Cheryl" pantomime

I'm with Sneak but getting a bit bored of his industry bashing tbh.

He's every reason to feel great about what he does...not sure why he feels so threatened by these gimps.

True music lovers will keep on loving.

"i'm over it's you all that need to move on..." <-- his latest. :lol:

Agree with Sneak completely, the guy rocked Fabric room 1 in Feb playing for a few hours extra. Fed up with most of the people my age jumping on the bandwagon thinking SHM are the best thing since sliced bread.

Might have to frame the bit in March issue of DJ Mag where Sneak says "It's a sad thing when the Swedish House Mafia is being paid BIG money to come to the us to play house music. For the record they DO NOT play house music".

I get my 2 pence worth in and Steve Angello bites...

twitterangello.png

twitterpart2.png

This was my last reply and he never replied to it

twitterpart3.png

Back