DJ Mag Top 100 Results leaked - allegedly!

Last time I saw him, he was playing pop radio remixes as the warm-up act for a concert by some ageing pop star. Nothing special...

It was actually hypothesised to me recently, in a very convincing way (or I might have made it up myself?), that Oakey is in fact, the very proof that time travel is possible, and with that, he is one of the unique few from the future that has the ability.

For all his talents, I don't think anyone other than a few fanboys can say he's been blessed with charisma or charm, and along with that the poor guy has a voice that makes Beckham sound like Einstein.

Yet he's always been in the right place a the right time. Ibiza, the trance explosion, Perfecto, Film Scores, the Madonna link, the guy's been either ridiculously lucky, or extremely deceptively clever, OR, he's a time traveller from the future, and has use the delorean or whatever to put himself in the places to make the right decisions to make him the superstar he is today.

And the clincher? The one thing that all time-travellers currently in the future are chastising him for? That he's let his guard down sufficiently for people to start suspecting that time travel is possible and that all our current actions and movements are actually controlled by a select few in the distant future?

10500420-10500422-large.jpg

The Hair. No one in their right mind in the past or for at least a century in the future ever has an excuse to style themselves like this.

sorry not really up on gossip, whats what and not etc. but are you serious or having a larf here??

is he really doing a l'oreal ad?

No - I was taking the mickey - pretending he was a la Jennifer Anniston (similar hairstyle) and David Guetta.... see what I did???

For all his talents, I don't think anyone other than a few fanboys can say he's been blessed with charisma or charm, and along with that the poor guy has a voice that makes Beckham sound like Einstein.

Are you saying that the Oakie DVD didn't ooze charisma and charm - you loved it :lol::lol:;)

No - I was taking the mickey - pretending he was a la Jennifer Anniston (similar hairstyle) and David Guetta.... see what I did???

yeah yeah, of course,

its just that, for a minute or two, i thought about how BRILLIANT it would be to see Oakie appear in a L'Oreal advert.

Seriously.

Cant disguise my genuine disappointment now :(

Back