DJ COURSES?

paulonader said:
I was wondering if anyone can give me some piece of advice on wich dj course take. I´m very interessed in doing one, anywere in the world!
Thanks!
:D

You're from Sao Paulo i saw...don't you have a dj academy there??? I saw some report on TMF (dutch Mtv) about a dj academy in Sao Paulo!

No relation to that stupid Safety-Nazi Ralph Nader, is there?

Does ne1 know the cost of the courses, and how long they are....could be fun I think.

Learn yourself you clown!

I'm self taught and you understand it a lot more that way

DJ COURSES are for the musically impaired, and if you're musically impaired what are you doing behind the decks!

and the prize for talkin poo goes to............

and the prize for talkin xhite goes to.......timin mate....its playin records thats all......not composing.......if you luv music you'll be a good DJ. The courses may have a structured way but the right schools u get taught by the best. But then again its down to tha individual. I personally wouldnt mind doin a course but then at the same time Im learning well on my own.

anybody know anywhere i can brush up on my dj patter??

(rustywoo, dj patter is not a person, it's like a special way we dj's have of talking, like simon bates and dlt)

djb

McRackin said:
i e-mailed andy asking about dj courses and got this answer:

yes we will be running DJ courses again probably at Kasbah. Our website is www.point-blank.co.uk

company1.jpg

in related news - his fabulous radio show balearia will be back on air soon!! :D

tonight andy wilson returned to the airwaves. you can hear balearia every thursday and friday night between 10 and 12 at cadena cien!! :D

from now you can hear balearia every friday night (midnight to 1.30 am)!!
Music1.gif

Migs-&-Andy-Wilson-2.jpg

miguel migs (defected) and andy wilson at the cadena cien radio studios

paulonader said:
I was wondering if anyone can give me some piece of advice on wich dj course take. I´m very interessed in doing one, anywere in the world!
Thanks!
:D

i haven;t read the whole post so dunno if this has been suggested!!!

technics school of dj-ing - mightily expensive tho and very very good DJ's there..........

Back