DIXON Presents... TRANSMODERNA @ Pacha 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
not gonna complain and I'm pretty sure I'll be there for a bit (to see that b2b2b at TW), but normally something like that should go on for 5+ hours not just two :)

If it’s anything like Tulum, this b2b2b will be like one giant encore where they all play their classics and hits. At that hour, that’s all people want to hear and it will be magic. So I sort of understand only 2 hours.

Lame-oooo promo jargon aside the announcement vid for on his IG is representing some made good visuals! Very rad!!

Would Dixon tempt you back to Pacha?
Maybe if I was there at the time with the right people. I've only been there one time in the last 23 yrs and that was during winter 9 yrs ago and it was empty and only one section open..
Pacha was always my favorite club in Ibiza. Piss all over space and ku. Yes the old terrace at space pre 96 was great when it opened at 7am sitting on the wicker chairs watching the casualtys arrive was always fun.. ?

Last edited:
G
Maybe if I was there at the time with the right people. I've only been there one time in the last 23 yrs and that was during winter 9 yrs ago and it was empty and only one section open..
Pacha was always my favorite club in Ibiza. Piss all over space and ku. Yes the old terrace at space pre 96 was great when it opened at 7am sitting on the wicker chairs watching the casualtys arrive was always fun.. ?
Get a hol booked in season and get yourself to Pacha... im going on the 13th of sept date... if you happen to be there on that night then theres a beer with your name on it ?

Great roster. But suffice to say, Dixon has really tapped into the recurring pool of +1 talent.
Be interesting to see if Solomun mixes things up more than usual. Normally 4 new faces a year, I think his manager said at IMS last summer.

With the number of guests, I bet on Dixon +2 type of thing... "label mate" or not, Virgil must be hitting the nerves of a lot of djs! ? I only saw him once at dc10, musically I don't think he matches the hype around him. Strange times we're living

‘It’s not what you know. It’s who you know’

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back