DIXON Presents... TRANSMODERNA @ Pacha 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mentioned it a few weeks back, but it just blew my mind hearing it on that sound system in Pacha (general atmosphere/reaction of the crowd and certain substances might have helped of course...).
It’s finally released now and I must say, having the volume turned way up listening to it, it still does the job for me ?

Which week was that? Was that the Honey Dijon date? I'm pretty sure I heard it then but I'm not certain.

@Johnny Vodka can you confirm?

No, mine was the Dixon & Âme date. But I've seen vids of him playing it at other dates as well... There even was one posted in this thread weeks before that:

Yeah I'm almost certain he played it, my memory is hazy for that night bc I went hardcore since the Kraftwerk event was before it. My phone was dead too... arrgh.

Yeah I'm almost certain he played it, my memory is hazy for that night bc I went hardcore since the Kraftwerk event was before it. My phone was dead too... arrgh.
Yeah, Soundclouds did a job on me that night, as well... My phone wasn't dead, didn't record one single video myself though. There are enough videos on IG or youtube already... ;)

Up there with one of my best nights on Ibiza - and easily as good as the best nights I've had in the company of Solomun there ?

I know it isn't most people favourite, but when that club goes off the energy is incredible! Crowd and music coming together

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back