DIXON Presents... TRANSMODERNA @ Pacha 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nobbie Q

Mentioned it a few weeks back, but it just blew my mind hearing it on that sound system in Pacha (general atmosphere/reaction of the crowd and certain substances might have helped of course...).
It’s finally released now and I must say, having the volume turned way up listening to it, it still does the job for me ?

Which week was that? Was that the Honey Dijon date? I'm pretty sure I heard it then but I'm not certain.

@Johnny Vodka can you confirm?

Nobbie Q

No, mine was the Dixon & Âme date. But I've seen vids of him playing it at other dates as well... There even was one posted in this thread weeks before that:

Yeah I'm almost certain he played it, my memory is hazy for that night bc I went hardcore since the Kraftwerk event was before it. My phone was dead too... arrgh.

Michael1982

Yeah I'm almost certain he played it, my memory is hazy for that night bc I went hardcore since the Kraftwerk event was before it. My phone was dead too... arrgh.
Yeah, Soundclouds did a job on me that night, as well... My phone wasn't dead, didn't record one single video myself though. There are enough videos on IG or youtube already... ;)

W_I_C

Up there with one of my best nights on Ibiza - and easily as good as the best nights I've had in the company of Solomun there ?

I know it isn't most people favourite, but when that club goes off the energy is incredible! Crowd and music coming together

Status
Not open for further replies.