DIXON Presents... TRANSMODERNA @ Pacha 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dixon ain't showing on the party calendar, or Destino page as of yet though. I got the info from Destino when booked a table in the restaurant, for anyone who doesn't know, booking a restaurant table at Destino gets you into the gig. 51 euros for a ticket or 50 per person on food / drinks, bargain!!!
Good shout thanks

I ate at destino twice last year, both times it was very good. luckily we were invited because €€€

Good to know the food is good! I just emailed destino and got confirmation that for the date I requested (3rd Oct) you get access to event after having food. No deposit nor minimum spend requered... can't go wrong. I rarely eat at posh places so actually looking forward to having food there as much as to attending the event!

Thanks @framch30 for letting us know about it!

Good to know the food is good! I just emailed destino and got confirmation that for the date I requested (3rd Oct) you get access to event after having food. No deposit nor minimum spend requered... can't go wrong. I rarely eat at posh places so actually looking forward to having food there as much as to attending the event!

Thanks @framch30 for letting us know about it!

it really is good and you're on holiday so pamper yourself eh!

Also, it may just be me, but is “Starting Again” &Me feat Atelier one of those tunes that can unite the various camps of electronic music. It has it all in my opinion.

Also, it may just be me, but is “Starting Again” &Me feat Atelier one of those tunes that can unite the various camps of electronic music. It has it all in my opinion.

how do you say "&ME" (ampersand me? and me? and sign and me?) - and who is it anyway?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back