DIXON Presents... TRANSMODERNA @ Pacha 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
This night pretty much directly competes with Solomun+1 imo but Is it safe to say that music on will have a completely different crowd from the Dixon night?

I picked out the names of people I'm already familiar with going back years but I'm sure there many other top-notch DJs on that bill who I haven't heard of, so rather than crudely compartmentalise into "big names" and "others" why not instead research ALL these people and see whose music you actually like, rather than lazily ranking them like celebrities. If you're simply worried about people not turning out for the more obscure nights, then that is a desperately sad indictment of where things are at and maybe a lesson for promoters in perhaps hiding a few more cards up their sleeves

Im not a Dixon nuthugger at all but I like the lineups. It's the best night at pacha this year I'd choose it over Solomun. I think it will attract a nice crowd hopefully just enough of them.

I see on the 21st June, Echonomist is playing, any idea of his style? Also Trikk is he housey?
Trikk for Innervisions '17 by Innervisions

Lm"The Sound of Connaisseur" Radio Show #036 Trikk - April 25th, 2016

And his mix of one of our hometown heroes
Neil Flynn - J.E.N. (Trikk Selva Densa Mix) by Trikk #np on #SoundCloud

Been to Ibiza in June, early July and September but never August until this summer. Is it 'that' bad?
Last two weeks of August have been very quiet in the last two years. It isn’t ‘that’ bad at all.

Last two weeks of August have been very quiet in the last two years. It isn’t ‘that’ bad at all.

thanks for pointing this out. not sure if 'quiet' is the right word, but when we refer to august, we especially mean the first half of that month. my bad for not specifying, but it‘s true the second half of august is usually not that bad, even in a normal august

thanks for pointing this out. not sure if 'quiet' is the right word, but when we refer to august, we especially mean the first half of that month. my bad for not specifying, but it‘s true the second half of august is usually not that bad, even in a normal august
No worries. By comparison with other August’s and indeed June, July and September, I found the last two weeks of August to be quiet, last year especially. August gets a bad rep for how busy it is but those second two weeks are usually decent. The one thing to watch for is the storms.

Last edited by a moderator:
Trikk for Innervisions '17 by Innervisions

Lm"The Sound of Connaisseur" Radio Show #036 Trikk - April 25th, 2016

And his mix of one of our hometown heroes
Neil Flynn - J.E.N. (Trikk Selva Densa Mix) by Trikk #np on #SoundCloud
Could be a good night ?
Trikk Live At Lost In A Moment Israel by Trikk #np on #SoundCloud

The opening is gonna be streamed on Facebook and powered by Rockstar Games..hmmm

I really don't see the issue with that. If anything, on the contrary, it's great for those of us that can't attend but want a bit of a flavor for the party and to have a chance to some great music!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back