Dirty Northern Bastards!

They have the dirtiest mouths too in my experience. Which isn't necessarily a bad thing.

"In total, almost 30 per cent of people tested were carrying "faecal" bacteria."

Yuck...

Who the hell were they conducting the tests on? The people who keep the town bogs clean?

yes but the article (as per bbc news) also states that London women are dirty bitches lol:eek: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/7667499.stm

....."In Newcastle and Liverpool, men were more likely than women to show contamination - 53% of men compared with 30% of women in Newcastle and 36% of men compared with 31% of women in Liverpool.
o.gif

In the other three cities - London, Cardiff and Birmingham - the womens hands were dirtier."

Yes, that may be true.

But considering all the M&S / Boots sandwiches are hand made in work camps in the North by your dirty Northern brethren, it's the southerners i feel sorry for.

:lol:

Me, I take a pack lunch.

Yes, that may be true.

But considering all the M&S / Boots sandwiches are hand made in work camps in the North by your dirty Northern brethren, it's the southerners i feel sorry for.

:lol:

Me, I take a pack lunch.

All in my working life, ive been pretty suspicious of pre-packed sarnies. even picking one up makes me think about those flat cap wearing, rolling pin wielding types having a laugh in "dressing" the salad in the factories.

*feels ill*

i know soemone who worked in such a place for a summer job and the tales have put me off for life

i know soemone who worked in such a place for a summer job and the tales have put me off for life

well next time im faced with just one sarnie left on the shelf or starvation, i think i will eat my own faeces....

.... at least i know its mine. :lol:

On my 10 minute tube journey this morning I smelt the following coming from the pores, clothes, mouths of my fellow passengers....

very strong piss
stale sweat
**** breath
moth balls
body odour
sugar puffs

I never smelt any of that in 20 odd years of riding manchesters buses.......not in one day anyway!

On my 10 minute tube journey this morning I smelt the following coming from the pores, clothes, mouths of my fellow passengers....

very strong piss
stale sweat
**** breath
moth balls
body odour
sugar puffs

been taking ya in-laws out sightseeing again?

Must say this story has got me thinking!
Cooked last night, the peppers were thoroughly washed!
Will be doing that with absolutely everything from now on!

This thread shows how misleading statistics can be. The sample size was only 409 when the population is 65 million plus. All the samples were taken close to railway stations (were the sampes taken from local people or southerners visiting or working in the north?)

Back