did anyone want to get to school disco? NO

:evil:

I guess it's each to their own, i surpose you would say deja vu and retro
would be square nights, their are others in the wordl that like a little variety in their nights out.

i don't think hull even has a school disco yet!

ksixty9 said:
:evil:

I guess it's each to their own, i surpose you would say deja vu and retro
would be square nights, their are others in the wordl that like a little variety in their nights out.

i don't think hull even has a school disco yet!

Hull has had school disco here many times. Unfortunately Hull is the equivalent of the West End, as in there are many clubs and pubs but they all play crap except for the odd night here or there.

One night a few of us went out and wanted to go to a club just to hear some decent music, and there was not one club open not playing 70's 80's or chart music anywhere.

We went to a club which normally for the past couple of years since it re-opened has played some form of house music. When we got to the door I was told I couldn't come in without a uniform, at this point I thought it had turned into a kinky sex club ;) and then the bouncer told me it was School Disco. My jaw hit the floor and we all decided to head home for a private party instead.

Deja Vu started in Hull, well over 10 years ago, and has had regular nights. But this one time we go out and there's nothing. Now that starts to same something about where I'm living. But generally the people of Hull aren't musically educated and like big chart hits. :(

The Deja-vu old skool night in Es Paradis last year was quality, Ratpack rules! Think it was the only night in the 2 San Antonio clubs that I enjoyed. I didn't go to School Disco and would never dream of going, I really hope it gets dropped for this year but I doubt it the crowd in the West End will probably keep it going! :x :cry:

gecko2 said:
Deja Vu started in Hull, well over 10 years ago, and has had regular nights. But this one time we go out and there's nothing. Now that starts to same something about where I'm living. But generally the people of Hull aren't musically educated and like big chart hits. :(

Isn't The Room still open in Hull :?: I used to go there all the time when I lived in Hull for a year. That was the only decent place tho, everywhere else was just like a Ritzy club :rolleyes:

The Room is still there, nobody seems to fo there anymore. There's a big cheesy club nearby now which takes most of it's trade. The last time I went many months ago it was s**t.

It's a shame considering how long the place has been there.

hi

Hey Ministry of Sound introduced a School Disco night in Toronto, Canada.......Friday nights at a place called joe's......
I have not checked it out yet, but friends have gone and had soo much fun :)

school disco in canada

the school disco in canada is run by the same people a\s the one run in the uk, australia and ibiza it's the same people. nothing to do with minsty of sound i am afriad

check out the web site www.schooldisco.com.

Pls tell me that that pile of cack School Disco isn't back in Ibiza this year :rolleyes: Will someone pls tell me what possesses grown adults (we're not talking 17/18 year olds here) dress up in school uniform :rolleyes: I saw some of them on the streets of San Antonio last year chanting their songs :twisted: They really can't be altogether there in their heads. But then I have seen them on the trains in London before, which is probably even more embarassing for them :rolleyes:

i have to say

don't knock it till you try it, it a laugh, no attitude, no pill heads or people out of the face on c***k.

it's just a plain simple fun, try it before you knock it.

no people in designer labels try to beat the next person, it all school uniform

I guess the after 2000 people who turn up on a saturday would agree with me

school disco rules

If its anything like the 'school disco' theme nights in England in the cheesy clubs then people are certainly right to knock it!

Re: i have to say

ksixty9 said:
don't knock it till you try it, it a laugh, no attitude, no pill heads or people out of the face on c***k.

it's just a plain simple fun, try it before you knock it.

no people in designer labels try to beat the next person, it all school uniform

I guess the after 2000 people who turn up on a saturday would agree with me

school disco rules

In 11 years of going to 'proper' clubs I have never encountered any pilled-up attitude, the only hassle I have ever encountered in clubs is pi$$ed up tw@ts so the thought of spending a night with x no of pi$$ed up beer boys and slappers really is my idea of hell.

And as for no people in designer labels why does designer clothing make people a tw@t :rolleyes: :?: I think the 2000 people in shorts, school uniforms and ties on a Saturday nights are the ones that need to sort out their wardrobe.

On most occasions I'm very much each to their own but I honestly think the people who go to these nights need to take a long hard look at themselves in the mirror next time they're going out on a Saturday night and maybe start thinking about getting a life.

Muel said:
If its anything like the 'school disco' theme nights in England in the cheesy clubs then people are certainly right to knock it!

It is very much the same thing, I don't know where they have the night in London these days but I saw whole gangs of them on the tube a few months back, honestly me and my b/friend had never pi$$ed ourselves so much in our life.

Ugly grown men in shorts and ties, fat women trying to relive their youth in a school uniform and bunches, oh dear not a pretty sight :rolleyes:

Back