did anyone want to get to school disco? NO

comin' at ya said:
As I said I'd rather shove a hot spoon in my eye then discuss it with Richard Madeley than go to that s**t.

Well said lol, I couldn't have put it better myself :p

comin' at ya said:
As I said I'd rather shove a hot spoon in my eye then discuss it with Richard Madeley than go to that s**t.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: well said there!!! Does anybody know whether this abomination is coming back to Eden this year? Last year when we hit the Ibiza shores we were absolutely stunned that something as cheesy and tacky as School Disco had been alowed to take residence in one of the 'superclubs'!

is eden a 'superclub'????

lets hope that they are not coming back, however it seemed to be successful sometimes.

i agree it should not be in ibiza...

Robo said:

lets hope that they are not coming back, however it seemed to be successful sometimes.

I think he said 'bath-tub' with a lisp....

gecko2 said:
Robo said:

I think he said 'bath-tub' with a lisp....

:lol: :lol: what I actually meant was that when I first came to Ibiza I was told Eden was a 'superclub' but obviously once I visited it I found out it was anything but! Even though Eden is pretty crap at the best of times School Disco was the lowest of the low and should certainly have never made it out of the west end!

throwing a spanner in the works, i must congratulate the promoters of school disco for their whole business plan, the courage it has taken to build a nationally renowned night with tons of spill offs and a whole cd collection....

let's face it the music is shite, but the whole point of school disco is to "have a fantasic time and that's it"..... which draws on those fading memories of the first person you kissed at those crappy school discos in the dining room that were run by the 6th formers of some pants dj company that played weddings etc.....

in terms of plugging a vast hole in the "uncool is cool" market, let'd give the boys credit.....

Now piss off out of Ibiza and let proper music rule there

Back