did any one every go to extasis

K

ksixty9

extasis if that is spelt tight used to be a samll club under a hotel in san an.

at 4am you could go up to the hotel swimming pool also have a back room all blue an really cold.

this was around 1997 1998. it is now where storm is if thats stiller their.

any one go..used to like it their wa a really comfortable little club

I remember Exstasis, it had loads of pillows and cushions round the dancefloor if i remember right. Yeah i thought it was ok there too!

Bloody hell .. that's an ancient club .. was going in 1982!

I watched Ibiza Uncovered and there was a couple of workers who worked at the Extasis and the owner/manager kept fobbbing them off with when they would be getting paid, he looked like Supermario. :lol:

gecko2 said:
I watched Ibiza Uncovered and there was a couple of workers who worked at the Extasis and the owner/manager kept fobbbing them off with when they would be getting paid, he looked like Supermario. :lol:

I watched that as well.

When I went in 1997 I walked in and walked straight back out again, no-one was in there at all!

never heard of it or am i getting confused with the extasis hotel opposite the egg,and excuse me but wheres storm

yeah went there in 1995 and it was fun before you see what the main clubs are like. I fell asleep on those cushions after dancing like a looney up on one of the pillars for hours. Ah, how I miss (not) those beer only days of no memory of the night and fighting the pain of fatigue to see the sunrise!

gecko2 said:

yeah i saw that

:lol: :lol: :lol:

i remember it it allways looked as though nobody was there when i went so we didnt bother, we stayed in a hotel over the road

NITEFLY said:
never heard of it or am i getting confused with the extasis hotel opposite the egg

extasis hotel? :rolleyes:

the hotel is called piscis park. apparently Ibiza-girlie loves that hotel!! :lol:

e09.jpg

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
Noooo-oooh way, i would rather sleep on a rock on my rear arse that having to sleep in that place! omg!!! it was the most horrendous experience- and the picture really cheats...it looks nice and cozey buy Y.U.K!!!!

Haha. ok I´ll leave it to rest!

sure but i wouldt allow my newly exfoliated, groomed, moisturized girliebutt near the surface of that water, since some guy pissed and puked in the water whilst i was bathing right next to the idiot!

uhhh...memories fill my head as my beautiful memoires of la isle de la beauté are all shattered to bits and pieces!!! haha

ah, extasis...

last oct when i (dan) went, it was closed, looking derilict....probably
only open during the season, or has it closed for good??

a few years ago, when single, a few mates got a freebie flyer,
and we went in, only to be outnumbered by the bar staff!

v cosy sofas, cushions, and wooden stools which we ended up doing
weght training with... 3 mini dancefloors (we call that dancing, anyways...)

drinks were a bit pricey, staff were friendly (o)(o), a good way to ease
off the paella calories!

Ibiza-girlie said:
HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
Noooo-oooh way, i would rather sleep on a rock on my rear arse that having to sleep in that place!#

How many arses do u possess? lol

Can believe some scumbag barfed in the pool!!!

Im sure I watched some program with Darren Emerson a year or so ago and he mentioned he dj'ed in 'that shit hole' extasis.

I Always look in, but never see it open

Back