did any one every go to extasis

Ibiza-girlie said:
some guy pissed and puked in the water whilst i was bathing right next to the idiot!

eck22.gif

extasis - changed there name to fabric in 2000 and last year it was called inox - never really that busy but a really good club i thought cos its really nice inside - the people who run it are cool etc

McRackin said:
Ibiza-girlie said:
my newly exfoliated, groomed, moisturized girliebutt

what? :lol:

you even had the chance to see the sunset from the balcony of your room!! :eek:

b26.jpg

Mcrackin, how the flying fu*k did you get a photo from a balcony of that hotel, u seize to amaze me! seriously

Andy Holmes said:
extasis - changed there name to fabric in 2000 and last year it was called inox

no - extasis and inox (previously known as fabric) are two different venues!! :rolleyes:

craigyt2k1 said:
u seize to amaze me! seriously

You ain't seen nothin' yet,
B-B-B-Baby, you just ain't seen nothin' yet,
Here's something that you never gonna forget,
B-B-B-Baby, you just ain't seen nothin' yet

:lol: :lol: :lol:

seriously, how did u get that pic from the balcony of the hotel?

Talking of old clubs, what was the one in the Bay area called? I went to a wild night there around 95 when the Escape crew held a night there.

Had an absolute blinder. They had girls dressed as Angels dancing in there.

I used to go to Extasis when I was 16. Used to blag free entrance before 12. Was OK some nights. It had 3 dancefloors & cushions all over the place. Also had a pool I think. Drinks were the same price as bars! Had some good Dancers(well they seemed good to a 16 year old lad!) & Miss Extasis & wet T shirt comps but I could never stay up long enough to see them at 6 in the morn.

I went to Extasis on several occasions. In the early to mid nineties they had some good do's, popular with the workers. FUBAR may have been there at one point along with 'just can't get enough'. You'd often get top names playing there, alex & brandon, darren emerson even carl cox!

As far i could tell the promoters who put on stuff there never made any money as the crowd was workers, faces and a couple of paying tourists.

The upstairs swimming pool was quite nice though.

Inox - (spanish for steel by the way) is round by the notorious CLub PAraiso hotel.... Or next to the three pacos cafe for those that know....

Xtasis has been closed for three years although there was an attempt two years back to turn outside into a bit of a trendyish bar.... might have worked if the west end was still heaving but thanks to club reps (ITV) that honour hahahahahahahahahaha now belongs to faliraki!

that is all

One of the largest Club 18-Freestyle-Young things hotels on the island...

Last year introduced security cards which you couldn't get into the hotel without... It stopped all the "ahem" deliveries taking place....

Avoid like the plague if you want a bit of peace and quiet in the daytime!

Ibiza-girlie said:
i wouldt allow my newly exfoliated, groomed, moisturized girliebutt near the surface of that water, since some guy pissed and puked in the water whilst i was bathing right next to the idiot!

come on girlie - that swimming pool rocks!! :lol:

Ibiza02%20601%20Piskis%20Park.jpg

Ha Ha I have an old t shirt from there that I use to clean inside my cars
Cheesy but great one of those small clubs that you fall into have a blinding night and vow never to pay £30 to get into any where again.

Untill the next night
:p

I went there a few times during my first holiday to Ibiza (when I was 17). Just remember going up a very narrow staircase to this pool and everyone jumping into this pool fully clothed- very surreal!!

craigyt2k1 said:
seriously, how did u get that pic from the balcony of the hotel?

here are more pictures taken from the balcony of the favourite hotel of Ibiza-girlie:

daytime:
Ibiza02%20004%20.jpg

at night:
Ibiza02%20601%20Meerblick.jpg

what a classy hotel!! :lol:
639.gif
:lol:

Phil. T said:
Ha Ha I have an old t shirt from there that I use to clean inside my cars

do you do the same with your space or pacha t-shirts? :eek:

jvn10.jpg

Back