Diana Vickers - X Factor

I like her - I don't think the kookiness is fake. If anyone's not being themselves it's Laura trying to be Amy Winehouse.

I LOVE X-factor, but I can only watch the little clips of the performances on youtube, not the whole show. Does anyone have any ideas how I can watch the whole thing online? You can't watch it via itv.com from abroad. :confused:

I like her - I don't think the kookiness is fake. If anyone's not being themselves it's Laura trying to be Amy Winehouse.

I LOVE X-factor, but I can only watch the little clips of the performances on youtube, not the whole show. Does anyone have any ideas how I can watch the whole thing online? You can't watch it via itv.com from abroad. :confused:

I only watch the YouTube clips of Diana, that's it, don't watch the actual show but ITV have a YouTube channel they publish it on I think...

She's like one of the little muppets who hang round Shoreditch looking cool and "different" and she needs to run a good brush through their hair :lol:

I don't like Laura either - very overrated in my opinion.

I don't like Rachel either - get your kids out of care then try and be a pop star! She has a seriously bad attitude too.

I dont like Eoghan or however you spell it. Annoying doey eyed big haired ****e voiced wimp!

There's not many people I do like on this one... oh... I do like Alexandra though. What a voice!

BTW Rach you can watch the full performances on Youtube, and the comment afterwards.

She's SO annoying! Surely people aren't gullible enough to think that her voice actually just comes out like that? That whole "kooky" voice / image thing is just an act. She's one of these jumped up little stage school brats who blatantly copies other artiste's images and vocal sounds and then tries to pass it off as her own!

I just find her really annoying and the whole hand thing... well don't even get me started on that!

She's been lucky to have always been given good songs to sing and has always performed them well, but I wish she'd just drop this "oh look I'm soooo kooky" act and perform as herself.

these comments can of course be abridged to....

"she's young, pretty & talented and Im very bitter" :lol:;)

ducks!!

these comments can of course be abridged to....

"she's young, pretty & talented and Im very bitter" :lol:;)

ducks!!

I'm young, pretty and talented too :rolleyes:

Haha! No - I know it could sound like that but that's not the case. She is very pretty... I just dont get the whole kooky act - and why she sings in an Irish accent when she's from Manchester or something.

I really liked Leona Lewis and she's young and pretty - but has genuine, authentic talent IMO.

Diana has a good voice - I just think the kooky thing is fake.

I'm young, pretty and talented too :rolleyes:

Haha! No - I know it could sound like that but that's not the case. She is very pretty... I just dont get the whole kooky act - and why she sings in an Irish accent when she's from Manchester or something.

I really liked Leona Lewis and she's young and pretty - but has genuine, authentic talent IMO.

Diana has a good voice - I just think the kooky thing is fake.

Joking aside though, I know what you mean

I find it hard to like Alexandra even though I know she is good, its hard to explain but the whole thing where she nearly got through before but Louis turned her down - its like it gives her a pass to win this year. Think George Sampson on Britains Got Talent.

Gets the sympathy vote.

I want to marry her soooooo much.

http://xfactor.itv.com/stories/story-detail/item_100212.htm

Yes, it's Friday and I'm not working too hard.

Been forced to watch this twice now :rolleyes::lol:

Is this Sarah Platt lookalike the sort of skirt that the Youth Of Today are into these days? Harsh times indeed :lol:, and that's before she opens her mouth! Doing that Kate Bush/Enya/mini-yodel/I can't-really-describe-it thing where she add's an extra syllabul in a different tone before each word, urgh! I've never heard Man in the Mirror sound so bad (apart from when Michael Jackson sung it!))

Though in fairness though, for all the trauma of sitting through Simon et al trying to convince the world the guys that look like a Damage trubute band from Croydon and the other horsefaced one are "something really special", was seeing the 12 year old with the Dennis Healeys eyebrows bawl it on stage at the end!

But the resounding question on everyones lips, more important and relevant than the winner of the actual competition.....Just when did Dermot O'Leary turn into annoying :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Strictly is good to watch purely in case Bruce dies of old age live on air.

Still hoping though. I wish they'd hurry up and give him the Knighthood he's so desperetely holding out for so he can finally do one and retire.

Watched this bird's last song on the tube having read this thread.

Most cringeworthy piece of TV I've seen in a long time.

A good reminder of why I never tune in for this kinda tv.

Back