Diana Vickers - X Factor

I think shes quality... Im not big into Xfactor, but from what Ive seen she definately the most impressive.

J

I've been well impressed with her so far,

she sang man in the mirror, few weeks ago, it's one of my fav all time songs...and made it sound good.

not bad for a 17yr old!

She is very good, I liked what she sung last week on the swing, "smile" blah blah blah dont know the rest of the words.

Laura is still my favourite though.

Be her and Diana in the final, no doubts about it.

I've been well impressed with her so far,

she sang man in the mirror, few weeks ago, it's one of my fav all time songs...and made it sound good.

not bad for a 17yr old!

I missed her doing Man in the Mirror, did she sing it in her kooky way

Diana to win, she's always been my favourite, I'd definately buy her album. Theres only one other person who sounds slightly like her and that's the lead singer of the cranberries, really distinctive voice. I actually like her hand thing, it's quirky and very her and also not ever wearing shoes when she performs.

I can't stand her. Her voice irritates the arse off me, and the majority of the time it looks like her hair hasn't seen a brush in months.

Oh, and put some shoes on you phantom handed pleb. :evil:

I've decided our relationship would have to be platonic, she is too cute to have sex with. It would be wrong. However, I reckon we could do some hectic spooning.

She's SO annoying! Surely people aren't gullible enough to think that her voice actually just comes out like that? That whole "kooky" voice / image thing is just an act. She's one of these jumped up little stage school brats who blatantly copies other artiste's images and vocal sounds and then tries to pass it off as her own!

I just find her really annoying and the whole hand thing... well don't even get me started on that!

She's been lucky to have always been given good songs to sing and has always performed them well, but I wish she'd just drop this "oh look I'm soooo kooky" act and perform as herself.

Back