Destino

elaela

Does anyone know if the bus 12B has a stop near Destino? Do you have any tips? How much are the drinks there? Gracias!

yeah, the cap martinet stop is very close to destino.
if you are going to a party to destino, you can also take the official destino buses in the evening to get there.

drink prices are the same as in the big clubs for the events really.

Thank you! I know there are official destino buses but are they active every day? Like in sundays for rumors?

Hi, has anyone been to Destino this summer? I was considering going to Mambos prior to FMIF, or would going to Destino be a better shout?

What date? There isn't an event at Destino every Thursday, just selected. And the party alternates.

I think it will be quite different music to FMIF regardless.

Hard to compare really. I'm guessing Mambo will be the official FMIF "pre-party". You get sunset and afterwards a guest DJ from the party getting you in the mood. Think they only play for an hour.

Destino will be an actual party in it's own right.

Destino is closer to Pacha, if that is of any significance? Which resort are you staying in?

Hi thanks for replying. Sorry the date is July 20th (Thursday). Destino looks amazing and the fact that its closer to Pacha is another plus point. However, I have been Ibiza 4 times and never been to Mambos and defo want to check it out this time, however as we are staying in PDB its going to be a bit of travelling involved. Is Mambos good for the FMIF pre party? Whats the best way to get there to Pacha? Thanks in advance.

Okay, well I'm a huge Maceo Plex fan. So for me, this is the party to go to! Do you like Maceo Plex?? Quite a departure from David Guetta & Co.

Mambo is quite a tourist trap. Nice to tick-off your list if you haven't done it, but ultimately, you're not really missing out on much. Are you only on the island for 24hrs?? Could you not go another night?

Taxi to Destino from Bossa will be about €15 if memory serves me right (could be wrong, perhaps someone can advise?) There is also a bus I think I've read though not used it.

It's conceivable to walk from Destino to Pacha/Ibiza Town after Mosaic. But otherwise, taxi back (taxi queue can get quite horrendous depending on when you leave)

If you opt for Mambo then either taxi to San An from Bossa (€25-30 depending on traffic). Or you could get the bus via Ibiza Town. The bus service is pretty good. But leave yourself plenty of time. Otherwise taxi from San An to Pacha/Ibiza €20-€25

I would imagine Mambo in mid July for FMIF pre-party will be mobbed, and high spend per head if you want a table.

Give them a call and find out.

Arguably there are better sunset options, including sitting on the rocks with your own shop-bought drinks

Can you still go into Mambos for a drink without booking a table? The plan most likely would be drinks on the rocks but popping into Mambos for more drinks and having a dance etc?

Yes, you can still buy drinks there w/o a table. There isn't much of a dancefloor per se. Mostly seating. A few dozen people normally crowd around the hatch when the guest DJ plays. You can dance, of course. Just most chose not to from experience.

Before sunset it is chill out music

Thanks for your help, this is getting tricky! I am thinking we could even go Mambos after Ocean Beach as they are both in San Antoni? Do want to cross Mambos off the list but then gotta think realistic and logistically too. Overall, which would you say the better experience is?

Overall which would you say the better experience is?

Destino easily.

I'm fairly certain with Ocean Beach you can exit and re-enter. Certainly could when I went.

If you really wanna do Mambo one time, why don't you leave Ocean Beach 2-hours before sunset. Take a walk along the promenade, watch sunset, then head back to Ocean Beach

I forgot to mention our flight doesnt get to ibiza on the 20th until 18.30, so by the time we drop our luggage off at hotel it will be about half 7ish so we would probs get to Destino for about 8-8.30ish then leave there wen it closes at Midnight for Pacha?

I forgot to mention our flight doesnt get to ibiza on the 20th until 18.30, so by the time we drop our luggage off at hotel it will be about half 7ish so we would probs get to Destino for about 8-8.30ish then leave there wen it closes at Midnight for Pacha?

sounds like a plan.

Hi, I was just wondering the party calendar says that Sven Vath at Destino is free entry but I have seen tickets being advertised for it at 30 euros. Could someone please confirm which one is correct?

Back