Destino

same here, very busy but got a good spot just above the stairs down to tox. Solomun was good but preferred magdalena set. She knows how to take you on a journey. Recondite was okay but good night all the same

Last edited:
I was at destino, wasnt feeling solomon set wanted something more, also didnt help that I lost by packet of half a C. Gutted! The little pill i did werent working and i was a bit tired! Went to tox after for 10 mins but so rammed i cudnt take it and had to leave. Good music in there tho but far too rammed. Last night:( my bday!!:rolleyes: and pacha labryinth...should be good

I was at destino, wasnt feeling solomon set wanted something more, also didnt help that I lost by packet of half a C. Gutted! The little pill i did werent working and i was a bit tired! Went to tox after for 10 mins but so rammed i cudnt take it and had to leave. Good music in there tho but far too rammed. Last night:( my bday!!:rolleyes: and pacha labryinth...should be good

Happy birthday, enjoy Labyrinth

Amazing closing party . Packed at the start but cleared up quickly . Got to see Solomon up close and personal later on in tox

Back