Decline of ibiza

I always credit Space for this. Sure the big parties like Cocoon, Cream etc can charge the highest rate and still get full houses every week, but you have to give Space their dues for making it a bit easier for us and reducing the tickets- even free entry on some occasions.

These incentives definately get me going to Space!

yeah but space aren't doing it out of the goodness of their hearts. if there is one club who would love you to spend money in their club, then it is space. they are a machine.

the incentives are for the simple reason that if they didn't do them, the club would be even emptier!

the parties for mondays calling, goa, matinee, DT, etc are all free wristband central!

I always credit Space for this. Sure the big parties like Cocoon, Cream etc can charge the highest rate and still get full houses every week, but you have to give Space their dues for making it a bit easier for us and reducing the tickets- even free entry on some occasions.

These incentives definately get me going to Space!

because of the history of space,when it was just an after-club.you can't make the people pay 50 euros when they are coming from a night at 100 or 200 euros...now it's different...

yeah but space aren't doing it out of the goodness of their hearts. if there is one club who would love you to spend money in their club, then it is space. they are a machine.

the incentives are for the simple reason that if they didn't do them, the club would be even emptier!

the parties for mondays calling, goa, matinee, DT, etc are all free wristband central!

Yeah good points, I see where you are coming from.

I guess the nights they have on this season can't compete with the stronger parties..

so you can get into Matinne and DT for free?

how dare they run a business! thats just not on!

Back