deadmau5...?!

The one time I saw him play, he plugged in his laptop and spent the set twiddling some knobs.

You might as well get yourself one of his mix CDs and play with your stereo's equalizer...you'll get the same effect and spend less money.

and Cream.

I thought it was a piss take when he first appeared- it's only now i'm starting to realise that he's for real about the whole mouse gimmick.

Can't say i've heard any of his tracks though so can't comment on his music.

and Cream.

I thought it was a piss take when he first appeared- it's only now i'm starting to realise that he's for real about the whole mouse gimmick.

Can't say i've heard any of his tracks though so can't comment on his music.

you will have heard some.........they were difficult to avoid last year.

I like a lot of his tracks, but not sure about seeing him live. He'll probably do a couple of sets for Wonderland and Cream as said, he's also confirmed on the Space Opening isnt he? Probably do that, the closing and possibly a couple in between

I agree he plays his own tracks, but doesn't eric prydz etc do that aswell? The set i seen him play saw him open with some nice techy stuff from other producers, and then went onto his own stuff. But do you honestly think he would be able to get away with not playing the likes of "arguru", "reward is cheese" without the crowd noticing? At the end of the day that why your there to watch him! It will be interesting to see what stuff he plays this year!

I've seen him several times now and think everyone was superb.
Its all about the show with Deadmau5 and hes great at what he does.
My 5 year old lil bro could mix a Deadmau5 set as most of his songs are the same sound on the same BPM but the songs and sound he's got are awesome.
I saw him in manchester last year and we were backstage with him. He produced a new tune in 30 mins before he went on and opended with it. Sounded amazing for 30 mins work.

I've seen him several times now and think everyone was superb.
Its all about the show with Deadmau5 and hes great at what he does.
My 5 year old lil bro could mix a Deadmau5 set as most of his songs are the same sound on the same BPM but the songs and sound he's got are awesome.
I saw him in manchester last year and we were backstage with him. He produced a new tune in 30 mins before he went on and opended with it. Sounded amazing for 30 mins work.

Was that Ghosts 'n' Stuff?

Absolutely epic tune. I think Pete Tong challenged him to make a tune in the hotel before hand.

He's made some great tunes and remixes.

I'm hoping he has a few more dates lined up in Ibiza this year.

Not a fan myself but iv heard he's confirmed for Space Opening!

He played at Wonderland & Cream last year so maybe he will play again!

I agree he plays his own tracks, but doesn't eric prydz etc do that aswell? The set i seen him play saw him open with some nice techy stuff from other producers, and then went onto his own stuff. But do you honestly think he would be able to get away with not playing the likes of "arguru", "reward is cheese" without the crowd noticing? At the end of the day that why your there to watch him! It will be interesting to see what stuff he plays this year!

Yawn. Faxing Berlin is his only good track.

Yawn. Faxing Berlin is his only good track.

What about The Reward is more cheese & ghosts and stuff

i can see where your comin from with they all sound the same but them tracks above are powerfull!!

his remix of gianlucca motta's "not alone" ain bad either!!

What about The Reward is more cheese & ghosts and stuff

i can see where your comin from with they all sound the same but them tracks above are powerfull!!

his remix of gianlucca motta's "not alone" ain bad either!!

I can't stand the reward is cheese, but ghosts n stuff is ok I guess, but given the amount of love he gets it's prettyd average.

As I said, Faxing Berlin is good though, in fact it's better than good. it's brilliant, I just find the rest of his stuff lacking.

Back