Dead Set

Turned it off when i saw that it had jamie winstone in it and that bloke who sold fitted kitchens in alan Partridge. ''It's like racing cars this''

ha, the guy who "sells fitted kitchens but he cannay cook" then got booted out of the party for making racist remarks about Acton :lol:

flippin heck man - you live in a haunted house FFS - do you really need to add to your already sleepless nights :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Phil and I watched the Exorcist last night..... LOVE this film - still freaks me out. specially the bit where she scuttles down the stairs in a crablike position - :eek::eek: urgh!!

flippin heck man - you live in a haunted house FFS - do you really need to add to your already sleepless nights :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Phil and I watched the Exorcist last night..... LOVE this film - still freaks me out. specially the bit where she scuttles down the stairs in a crablike position - :eek::eek: urgh!!

Watched this when I was 13/ 14, absolutely scared me to death. You are much braver than me, I wouldn't watch it more than once!!!!

Has a reoccurrence of the old happenings lately, but we just sort of pretend not to notice....:lol:

eeeeek - has Mrs B noticed yet or are you pretending to "drop a book" and not shut doors properly?? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

haha, watching dvds and the tv switches itself over on to the tv channel - always to a kids cartoon or kids show.

switch it back over and it keeps doing it, with the remote sitting on the dresser on the other side of the room

given that the sightings were of a little girl........:lol:

probably just a co-incidence or soemthing...............:eek:

haha, watching dvds and the tv switches itself over on to the tv channel - always to a kids cartoon or kids show.

switch it back over and it keeps doing it, with the remote sitting on the dresser on the other side of the room

given that the sightings were of a little girl........:lol:

probably just a co-incidence or soemthing...............:eek:

Yeah - nothing to worry about at all..... Gulp! :eek:

..... the temp has just dropped a lot in the office here when I read that........:oops::oops::oops:

the strangers? is the the "them" remake? isn't it just pointlessly violent??

re the exorcist...scariest bit is where he keeps having them visions where his mother comes up the subway stairs!!

the strangers? is the the "them" remake? isn't it just pointlessly violent??

re the exorcist...scariest bit is where he keeps having them visions where his mother comes up the subway stairs!!

not sure if it's a remake, but it's not violent in an over the top way, certainly it's a horror / thriller but it's not gory.

It's scary as it's creepy and suspenseful, but it does have a violent bit at the end which is pretty grim.

However, BANGKOK DANGEROUS, with Nic cage which i saw last night, was probably the worst, most pretentious film i have seen in a lonnngggggg time.

Nic Cage as the most rubbish hitman ever. We were actually shouting at the film "get on with it!!!"

Last edited by a moderator:
Back