Dead Set

Beckiboo

Did anyone see this program? It has been on the last three nights, it's about zombies who attack the Big Brother House!
I thought it was actually really good, for once a quality piece of TV on during the week, it certainly kept me entertained. Although last night's finale was particularly gruesome! :lol:

puppylover

Did anyone see this program? It has been on the last three nights, it's about zombies who attack the Big Brother House!
I thought it was actually really good, for once a quality piece of TV on during the week, it certainly kept me entertained. Although last night's finale was particularly gruesome! :lol:

oh goodie - I sky+'d it to watch over the weekend - will settle down tonight with wine and nibbles and a cushion to hide behind - zombies make me a bit :eek: to be honest....:confused:

russ

N8, its the same one

I watched a bit of it but embarrasingly found it a bit too scary to watch just before bedtime so shall catch up with it at the weekend.

It is really good though!

N

N8

Cool, it was good. I love zombies :D I thought it might be a bit up it's own arse and massively contrived seeing as Brooker wrote it but it was refreshingly good.

Emma_1983

I agree this did look good, different spin on Big Brother! Didnt see any of it though although thought Davina looked menacing!

N

N8

I love Davina soooo much. I still would even when she was a Zombie :D

PepperHill

Thoroughly enjoyed it.

The Ziggy-Zombie, dragging itself along with no legs was a masterstroke

It seems that the zombie-apocalypse is already upon us anyway. You only have to walk into most town centres to find them full of shambling, gormless f**kwits, banging into each other and moaning.

Sadly it's still against the law to shoot them in the face.

Happy New Year

puppylover

Thoroughly enjoyed it.

The Ziggy-Zombie, dragging itself along with no legs was a masterstroke

It seems that the zombie-apocalypse is already upon us anyway. You only have to walk into most town centres to find them full of shambling, gormless f**kwits, banging into each other and moaning.

Sadly it's still against the law to shoot them in the face.

Happy New Year

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Olly

No longer active
Cool, it was good. I love zombies :D I thought it might be a bit up it's own arse and massively contrived seeing as Brooker wrote it but it was refreshingly good.

Generally a big fan of Brooker's columns on Mondays. The people who respond and take him so seriously crack me up

N

N8

I think Brookers an A1 nob. He does provoke amusing reaction though which is obviously what he intends.

NITEFLY

Turned it off when i saw that it had jamie winstone in it and that bloke who sold fitted kitchens in alan Partridge. ''It's like racing cars this''

N

N8

Clown, you'd be climbing all over Jamie Winstone given half a chance :D

Ferd

Enjoyed it, but the ending was a bit disappointing.
Missed the start too, out of curiosity do they explain how it all started?

Beckiboo

I'm the worlds biggest wimp when it comes to films and I didn't think it was scary, a bit gory, but in a funny way!