Dead Set

Beckiboo

Did anyone see this program? It has been on the last three nights, it's about zombies who attack the Big Brother House!
I thought it was actually really good, for once a quality piece of TV on during the week, it certainly kept me entertained. Although last night's finale was particularly gruesome! :lol:

Did anyone see this program? It has been on the last three nights, it's about zombies who attack the Big Brother House!
I thought it was actually really good, for once a quality piece of TV on during the week, it certainly kept me entertained. Although last night's finale was particularly gruesome! :lol:

oh goodie - I sky+'d it to watch over the weekend - will settle down tonight with wine and nibbles and a cushion to hide behind - zombies make me a bit :eek: to be honest....:confused:

N8, its the same one

I watched a bit of it but embarrasingly found it a bit too scary to watch just before bedtime so shall catch up with it at the weekend.

It is really good though!

Cool, it was good. I love zombies :D I thought it might be a bit up it's own arse and massively contrived seeing as Brooker wrote it but it was refreshingly good.

I agree this did look good, different spin on Big Brother! Didnt see any of it though although thought Davina looked menacing!

I love Davina soooo much. I still would even when she was a Zombie :D

Thoroughly enjoyed it.

The Ziggy-Zombie, dragging itself along with no legs was a masterstroke

It seems that the zombie-apocalypse is already upon us anyway. You only have to walk into most town centres to find them full of shambling, gormless f**kwits, banging into each other and moaning.

Sadly it's still against the law to shoot them in the face.

Happy New Year

Thoroughly enjoyed it.

The Ziggy-Zombie, dragging itself along with no legs was a masterstroke

It seems that the zombie-apocalypse is already upon us anyway. You only have to walk into most town centres to find them full of shambling, gormless f**kwits, banging into each other and moaning.

Sadly it's still against the law to shoot them in the face.

Happy New Year

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Cool, it was good. I love zombies :D I thought it might be a bit up it's own arse and massively contrived seeing as Brooker wrote it but it was refreshingly good.

Generally a big fan of Brooker's columns on Mondays. The people who respond and take him so seriously crack me up

I think Brookers an A1 nob. He does provoke amusing reaction though which is obviously what he intends.

Turned it off when i saw that it had jamie winstone in it and that bloke who sold fitted kitchens in alan Partridge. ''It's like racing cars this''

Clown, you'd be climbing all over Jamie Winstone given half a chance :D

Enjoyed it, but the ending was a bit disappointing.
Missed the start too, out of curiosity do they explain how it all started?

I'm the worlds biggest wimp when it comes to films and I didn't think it was scary, a bit gory, but in a funny way!

Back