DC10 shut for a whole year [2009]

what does it say?

DC10 will be closed down in the next few days for a year and with a 300 000 euro fine. this is because they allow more than the "65 persons limit" license...so yeah we lost one club.....cant see them getting the license...unless mckrakin can explain us somethings about that! anyway, im gutted.

cant see them getting the license...unless mckrakin can explain us somethings about that!
they will NEVER get the right license :!:

(it would be like if i started selling bocadillos outside my house and then asked for a restaurant license ! ! )

cadena ser radio, the t.e.f., etc also mentioned the 300.000€ fine and the closing for a year.....

Last edited by a moderator:
What a pitty ... I am waiting the touristic result in ibiza for 2008 ...

Spain,like france or italia is in economic crisis, cause they forgot that the touristic part is the more important in their country ... And the new balearic governement is killing little by little what was used to make ibiza even more special toristic destination (because it's already a special island) ... we'll see when they will cry to re-open DC10 in 2 or 3 years ... when the ibicencos will have no money anymore to even buy bocadillos or hierbas ...

You'll see my friends,they are gonna regret it ... but them (the politicians) are from less or more rich family,and have a lot of money so they don't see that coming ...

DC10 is DEAD , LONG LIVE DC10 :!:

Long(live)

What a pitty ... I am waiting the touristic result in ibiza for 2008 ...

Spain,like france or italia is in economic crisis, cause they forgot that the touristic part is the more important in their country ... And the new balearic governement is killing little by little what was used to make ibiza even more special toristic destination (because it's already a special island) ... we'll see when they will cry to re-open DC10 in 2 or 3 years ... when the ibicencos will have no money anymore to even buy bocadillos or hierbas ...

You'll see my friends,they are gonna regret it ... but them (the politicians) are from less or more rich family,and have a lot of money so they don't see that coming ...

DC10 is DEAD , LONG LIVE DC10 :!:

That`s exactly the point...;)...and the economic crisis will grow the next months/years...they don`t realise, that a club like DC10 is unique and unpayable for the (whole) island...LONG LIVE DC10

dc10 will be remembered for many many many many years as a historical place inside the electronic music circuit!
we are circoloco!!!
ibiza@dc10
dc10 forever!!!!!!!

thank god for that, dc10 2008 had more substance than an episode of Coronation Street.

And that's not a good thing :arrow:

shame many more people didnt turn up and actually go there then they may have had some power and influence....

or get a licence....

i dont understand why people are surprised

i have no opinion on dc10 as a "club" but i know a number of friends love it and i know that if my local illegal live music venue was shut down i'd be disappointed but i couldnt really complain...

i used to go to a great bar just outside santa eulalia (its now sansara and legal) - eventually it was shut down and the owners licence taken away. it was closed for a few years but then reopened and everything hunky dory

just because the ibicencan womens licence has been taken away theres no reason why someone theorectically could take over the building and apply for a proper licence

pigs may fly but it is theorectically possible

and how many "proper" clubs have been shut down in london over the past 12 months ???? ;)

That's pish.

I'm in Ibiza from Saturday 11th October until Wednesday 15th October... anyone know what else is on now that DC-10 is ****ed?

If anyone hears about any Circo Loco events on elsewhere geez a shout.

That's pish.

I'm in Ibiza from Saturday 11th October until Wednesday 15th October... anyone know what else is on now that DC-10 is ****ed?

If anyone hears about any Circo Loco events on elsewhere geez a shout.

Gutted for you mate. Total pisser.:x

I can't see why anyone is surprised either... Its a shame, but they don't have the proper license, so there we go.

... circoloco special edition at privilege tonight.....
2vsi9o9.png

Back