DC10 shut for a whole year [2009]

he is talking of dc10 as circoloco´s HOMEBASE -
not about some extra parties (like the ones at privilege) or the circoloco-worldtour.

so why don´t you can calm the **** down, wind your neck in and keep your ...
:lol:

he is talking of dc10 as circoloco´s HOMEBASE -
not about some extra parties (like the ones at privilege) or the circoloco-worldtour.

so why don´t you can calm the **** down, wind your neck in and keep your ... :lol:

circo loco didnt happen on monday and on tuesday they did a party at privilege instead

instead of dc10 next week they are doing at privilege

what part of "Circo Loco was born in DC10 and it's not going to another club, never, ever..." dont you understand ?

andrea is a nice guy and i have good friends who love dc10 and trust me - people here want to know the full story of whats going on

Who cares, they can't open DC-10 so this is the next best thing. I'm actually overjoyed there's a Circo Loco event on at all.

Do you think it would have been better not to do an event on Monday despite other venues being available and thousands of people flying to Ibiza specifically for it?

Aye right.

Who cares, they can't open DC-10 so this is the next best thing. I'm actually overjoyed there's a Circo Loco event on at all.

Do you think it would have been better not to do an event on Monday despite other venues being available and thousands of people flying to Ibiza specifically for it?

Aye right.

thousands of people ?

if the people on here who cared about dc10 actually got off their arse and did something about it this thread wouldn't exist

Me and my friends arrived to DC10 after the Space closing party, even though we were soooo tired we were rejuvenated just from the thought of entering the place, maybe for the last time.

Then it hit us, we realised that the Police closed the party, it's such a sad irony, the place was open for 2 months and just when we got there, it was closed...

I guess I will have to settle for the amazing memories I have from this place the last time I set my foot there in August 7th and August 14th of 2006, I hear people here and there saying that the best party of 2006 was August 7th, we were lucky enough to be there, I will always have the memories from that day with me, an amazing clubbing experience which every clubber should see...

If this is the end of DC10 once and for all then I praise the people who worked so hard to create something so unique that no other place in the world can match.

Ibiza has changed overall, everyone knows that, but I don't think that any other place felt this change like DC10 did.

Circoloco never dies, we are with you, wherever you go.

Goodbye.

as ive said before - if everyone who says they went actually went, dc10 would have had more influence

one morning a week with around 400 clubbers is not the same power as a club that gets 5000 a night every day....

And what do you suggest they do exactly?
for starters, they should have supported the club attending to the march against its closure at the beginning of august. only between 150 and 300 people went there..... RIDICULOUS :!:

now they can e-mail the san jose town hall telling them how much they love dc10, accompanied by some insults, all in english of course so they dont understand a word. as successful as those silly online petitions..........

300,000?! Ouch!

I dont live privilege :( Didnt like dc10 much with the roof on either!

McRazzle! Hows things! Have you changed your number? Tried to get in touch with you when I was out there a few weeks ago but no joy :(

Hi! :)

Strange.. it worked ok with other spanish mobile numbers? :(

Ah well. Guess it will be next year then! :lol:

All great here thanks. Hope you are good 8)

from the ibiza sun:

Club Sealed Off
Officers from the police force in San Jose arrived at DC-10 on Monday afternoon to seal the entrance and ensure that the club's end of season party could not take place. Following the closure of Space sources predicted a significant number of revellers would continue the party at the popular spot which was closed for a year last week after the owner's appeal against the original decision was thrown out of court.
Officers arrived at 4p.m. - just half an hour before the proposed start of the fiesta, remaining long enough to ensure the party did not begin.

Closing party was brilliant at Privilege, they used the Coco Loco room, the wee garden outside it, and another room you could get to behind the bar for the main room, didn't even know it existed, perfect size for Circo Loco.

If Circo Loco has to relocate to Privilege for next season then no complaints.

Date: Oct 16, 2008 3:22 PM

Noi andicappati nella realtà contiamo sempre meno di niente, però in queste situazioni a volte veniamo presi un po' di più in considerazione. Ovviamente la mia piccola protesta individuale è urlata nelle orecchie di gente sorda per mestiere ... però il pretesto mi pare piuttosto fondato. Sull'isola, a parte il DC-10, non esiste altra discoteca in cui ho pieno accesso in qualsiasi sala e c'è un bagno per disabili.

Ciao!!!
Dani :)

------------------------------------------------
To: protocol@santjosepdesatalaia.cat
Subject: FW: dc10 vs Privilege
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2008 15:07:59 +0200

Es una berguenza cerrar discotecas como el DC10 y dejar abierto sin contestar nada discotecas a como el Privilege!!!
Vivo en una silla de ruedas, es la segunda vez en mi vida que entro en el Privilege y no han cambiado nada!!! Llegado solo dos oras antes que cerrava me han prejuntado de pagar 25 Euros para entrar en la "discoteca mas grande del mundo" que deberia tener cuasi 20 salas, y son todas llenas de escaleras!!! Para entrar me hacen pasar da un laberinto que no conosco, adentro de la zona dedicada al personal, sin acompañarme. No hay un baño en que pueda entrar, devo mearme para hacer feliz el ajuntamiento de San Josep que quiere suprimir las discotecas como el DC10 , donde hay un baño por minusvalidos y no hay escaleras. Y porque tanto odio contro el DC10? No me digas que hace ruido, porque los aviones mientras que le pasan encima hacen mas ruido!!! Y el Privilege que es situado en un lugar abitado y muy cerca de San Rafael, hace mas ruido del DC10!!! De fuera se siente muy fuerte el ruido del Privilege!!! Que pasa? Porque al privilege no le contesta nada nadie? BERGUENZA!!!

Dani

------------------------------------------------
To: protocol@santjosepdesatalaia.cat
Subject: dc10 vs Privilege
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2008 23:51:38 +0200

No me gusta Privilege, dice que es la discoteca mas grande del mundo y pero no es acesible a los minusvalidos. Yo soy en silla de ruedas, dicen que el dc10 tiene muchas cosas que no van bien, pero para mi no tiene escaleras y tiene un baño dedicado a los minusvalidos mientras el Privilege no tiene baños por minusvalidos y es todo una barrera arquitectonica.
Me gustava mas la idea de ir al dc10 para el cerre del Circoloco. Ahora me estoy preparando para ir en Privilege por esto party y no me voi tranquilo porque me da miedo lo que encontrarè.

Dani

l_61449989a2f5482c8b60870726af952d.png

Circoloco @ privi once a month?! true or false?!

heard from diferent people that this would happen this year....anything about it?! is it true?!

don´t hope so ... once a month would suck... Should be there once a year -
at the traditional dc10-circoloco-closing-afterparty!

ps:
ibiza voice spoke exclusively to circoloco's andrea pelino,

"circo loco was born in dc10
and it's not going to another club,
never, ever.

If dc10 is closed circoloco is closed."

Back