DC10 shut for a whole year [2009]

come on why not???
the terrace IS the place to be right now...
plus i don't like Privilege at all...the place is a dump and has a crappy soundsystem!8)

come on why not???
the terrace IS the place to be right now...
plus i don't like Privilege at all...the place is a dump and has a crappy soundsystem!8)

I don't have a problem with the terrace- I love it, and now want to spend more time in there than the main room BUT Amnesia isn't the right club to host Circoloco parties. Circoloco and DC10 were a match made in heaven. It wouldn't work in a glitzy nightclub and would lose it's identity. I think it would become like any other club night in another venue.

Privilege hasn't got a crappy soundsystem! It was the first club in the world to have a Funktion 1 setup and has recently been upgraded! It's pretty powerful! :twisted:

i was there in July for a Monza session and my opinion is that the soundsystem in the main room is weak and don't even get me started about the coco loco room...
i agree that circoloco was perfectly matching with dc10 but now we have to look further...
and in my humble opinion a circoloco party in amnesia would be amazing just as cocoon!

i was there in July for a Monza session and my opinion is that the soundsystem in the main room is weak and don't even get me started about the coco loco room...
i agree that circoloco was perfectly matching with dc10 but now we have to look further...
and in my humble opinion a circoloco party in amnesia would be amazing just as cocoon!

I have heard this about Privilege soundsystem infact, that on some occasions it was really patchy but in my experience it was always banging! It's the only club in Ibiza where Iv'e heard the music quite clearly from outside the club!

If Circoloco were to relocate to Amnesia which night could it fit into? I can't think of any that would suit it. I can't see Cocoon giving up the terrace on a Monday!

I can't see it anywhere else but Privilege- but you never know!

I think we can safely rule Space out... :rolleyes::evil:

I have heard this about Privilege soundsystem infact, that on some occasions it was really patchy but in my experience it was always banging! It's the only club in Ibiza where Iv'e heard the music quite clearly from outside the club!

If Circoloco were to relocate to Amnesia which night could it fit into? I can't think of any that would suit it. I can't see Cocoon giving up the terrace on a Monday!

I can't see it anywhere else but Privilege- but you never know!

I think we can safely rule Space out... :rolleyes::evil:

you mean PACHA playa d'en bossa?

• i really think that if dc10 is closed next summer,then circoloco is gonna be a night as all the night ... But something else new,fresh a new freakshow is gonna arrive on the island like always ... don't worry guys we are in ibiza ...

• i really think that if dc10 is closed next summer,then circoloco is gonna be a night as all the night ... But something else new,fresh a new freakshow is gonna arrive on the island like always ... don't worry guys we are in ibiza ...

It'll have to be all night, as the only club that opens early is Space.

I can't see Circoloco continuing as a weekly event in the summer without DC10.

But let's not write DC10 off yet...

dc10 and circo loco was definately a match made in heaven....it was very intimate and i always felt involved....i feel that in another club it would lose this vibe and it would then just feel like another club night....i hope im wrong

anyway, i wait with anticipation

How about underground?? Think it would work well there...

Could do but I don't think the owners would want people descending en-masse to the club every week and taking away it's secret appeal.

It would soon become Overground! :lol:

Back