DC-10 info

Mitsumadness

Cant really find out much info on DC-10, I know that its Cirrco Loco on a monday but what time is it open/shut. And what time is it best to get there? Also what other decent nights/days does it host?

:D

It opens at 6am but the terrace doesn't open til 9am, the terrace really gets going around midday, it doesn't have a set closing time, I've been there til about 5 and 6pm but then I've been there til 11pm, depends who's playing and how busy it is.

They've put the prices up this year, it is now 25 euros to get in and drinks have gone up, I think it was 9 euros for vodka mixer this year and 5 euros for water.

..I was there last Monday morning, about 10am onwards ,and it was absolutely brilliant...the best music i,ve heard and everyone really into it. Everything said about DC10 is spot on....the people ,the music, the planes, and me in a silly hat. What more could you want.

scousejohn said:
..I was there last Monday morning, about 10am onwards ,and it was absolutely brilliant...the best music i,ve heard and everyone really into it. Everything said about DC10 is spot on....the people ,the music, the planes, and me in a silly hat. What more could you want.

I agree, most definitely! Some of my favorite memories of Ibiza are of DC10. 8)

kitten's head said:
What days would everyone advise going? Apart from Circo Loco, obviously!

I've only ever been to Circo Loco and imo that's nearly as good as Space :D

I think Cocoon do monthly after-parties there on Tues morning. And last year they did a couple of one-offs on a Friday night, a night called Freak, there is talk of repeating them this year.

But my advice would be to do Circo Loco ocs that's the original and best :D

Really looking forward to Circo Loco. Just a pity that it's the same day as Cocoon.

kitten's head said:
Really looking forward to Circo Loco. Just a pity that it's the same day as Cocoon.

Ahhh that could be tricky then, I take it you do Space on the Sundays as well. After Space/DC10 I am good for nothing on the Monday night, I would like to go to Roger S but by Monday night my body is battered, broken and in bits :rolleyes: :p

I'm not sure about Sundays at Space, the line-ups don't really inspire me for when I'm there.

Also, I'm wanting to do Carl Cox on the Tuesday too, so it's going to be very busy!

kitten's head said:
I'm not sure about Sundays at Space, the line-ups don't really inspire me for when I'm there.

Also, I'm wanting to do Carl Cox on the Tuesday too, so it's going to be very busy!

Why who's on at Space?? I couldn't imagine being in Ibiza on a Sunday and not doing Space :p Sometimes the line-ups which I have been a bit indifferent about have been some of our best Space sessions.

The only one we can really make is 31st August which has Justin Robertson and Dj Sneak. Both of whom are very good but I'm seeing Sneak this weekend and I've seen Justin Robertson loads before.

It's just I'd rather save myself (sanity and money!) for Cocoon and DC10...then Carl Cox/Laurent Garnier on Tuesday 2nd September.

I think, if it were me, and i could afford it, i would still go to space on sunday, just for a few hours in the afternoon. just to get a bit of space terrace during the daytime in me blood.
Im sure Cox's nights will rock but the terrace is built for datyimes.

kitten's head said:
Tempting, tempting....

I bet even if you say you won't do Sundays @ Space you won't be able to resist it when it gets to Sunday afternoon esp cos you're staying in Playa den Bossa and you'll see everyone else making there way there :p ;)

You can just imagine kitten sitting at bora bora watching all these people crazying around with their space wrist bands on and thinking :"there's no way im doing THAT"

Back