DC-10 info

:lol:

I didn't make it along last year either when I was in Playa Den Bossa as the only one we could make was Sasha and Digweed, neither of which I'm too keen on.

It's just a pain that we arrive and depart on the Sunday, and there's so much good stuff on.

What is the cheapest you'd expect to pay for Sundays at Space? I might try to pop along for a few hours in the afternoon...

kitten's head said:
:lol:

I didn't make it along last year either when I was in Playa Den Bossa as the only one we could make was Sasha and Digweed, neither of which I'm too keen on.

It's just a pain that we arrive and depart on the Sunday, and there's so much good stuff on.

What is the cheapest you'd expect to pay for Sundays at Space? I might try to pop along for a few hours in the afternoon...

We paid 35 euros and got there at midday and that included free drink.

If you go before 10am it was only about 20 euros but you don't get band.

I reckon I could make it along for before 10, especially as we're staying at Jet.

Could get a bit messy, though.

kitten's head said:
I reckon I could make it along for before 10, especially as we're staying at Jet.

Could get a bit messy, though.

Yeah esp if you don't do much on Sat night, be warned tho you often get mass influx of people queueing just before 10am to try and get in cheap so you might want to get there bout 9.30 to make sure you definitely get in.

Any other good nights worth going to at DC10 other than the Mon am?

ta

sywater said:
Any other good nights worth going to at DC10 other than the Mon am?

ta

I think that Cocoon do afterparty there once a month and there is talk of them doing a couple of one-offs in August like they did last year on a Friday night.

Bling10 said:
Do circo loco do pass outs so u can come and go? :confused:

Yeah you can get pass to go out once, to be honest tho cos it's in the middle of nowhere you probably won't use it.

Dc10 only does Mondays Circo Loco
There are a few one offs and also after parties there as well but i don't know which after parties are there this year.

went outside 6 or 7 times last year no problems cant remember if they stamped your hand or what was being a bit random, lucky the guardia had left by then

What are the opening and closing times for Circo Loco?

I take it everyone would advise going to this one?

kitten's head said:
What are the opening and closing times for Circo Loco?

I take it everyone would advise going to this one?

It opens at 6am but the terrace doesn't open til 9am, we have gone there before soon after it opens and it is just full of Space casualties (like my goodself :p ) and the music is really hard inside and it's really dark and dingy, we were so bored waiting for terrace to open we ended up playing tag round the club :D

We normally get there about 10am and it starts getting busy from then.

They don't seem to have set closing time, I have been there when it closed at 5pm/6pm, 8pm and then when Danny T was there is was nearly 11pm. It depends on who's playing and how busy it is.

Definitely go Kitten :D

Back