daytime parties 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buenas Noches,

one of the very few parties which allows kids

Are there any others besides WooMoon and Acid Sunday? If so, I would like the short list.

We will be traveling with kids for the 1st time next summer. We are not big on nannies, so the tykes come with us where we go. We are not big clubbers, only going to 2-3 nights over our typical 10 days when we traveled before, but I want to know my options.

currently it´s really only those two (woomoon & acid sundays). plus maybe also namasté at las dalias but not entirely sure.

will be interesting to see if this is turning into a trend and we´ll see more venues/parties allowing to bring kids along. I can´t see this happening for the actual clubs (and personally think it would be wrong), but open air venues...why not? it´s a tricky discussion though, well aware of that.

Thanks. Not expecting to get into Amnesia with the littles, but its good to know that options exist. The Mrs. may want to girlie up a couple of evenings and dance a bit.

We dont need much. We are mostly beach people, anyway.:lol:

21151285_818273491675839_8400563266029622104_n.jpg

it´s an open-air party in the evening, happening in the outside bits of las dalias. it started off really well early season and I think will do well again in september when woomoon has finished - those two parties are extremely similar and they have been competing all summer, with woomoon being the stronger one. but woomoon only does one more sunday (this coming one 27th august) and then closes on full moon wed 5th september. so I believe the last 3 acid sundays dates (3rd, 10th and 17th sep) should work pretty well.

do it!

Really hope these two will be on different dates next summer :) see you at the Acid Sundays Closing on the 17th

currently it´s really only those two (woomoon & acid sundays). plus maybe also namasté at las dalias but not entirely sure.

will be interesting to see if this is turning into a trend and we´ll see more venues/parties allowing to bring kids along. I can´t see this happening for the actual clubs (and personally think it would be wrong), but open air venues...why not? it´s a tricky discussion though, well aware of that.
I think it's absolutely fine personally in open air venues. Would certainly give parents (ageing clubbers like me) more options. The onus is on parents to make the right decision and when in a venue to exercise discretion. It all depends on if the kids are going to like it or not and assessing the behaviour of the rest of the crowd.

Thanks. Not expecting to get into Amnesia with the littles, but its good to know that options exist. The Mrs. may want to girlie up a couple of evenings and dance a bit.

We dont need much. We are mostly beach people, anyway.:lol:

We went to Acid Sundays and i can only recomend it, there's something for the whole family, Ladies do the retail therapy, kids can watch the magicians, get their faces painted or jump the trampolin, us Guys can have a few drinks and a little dance on the floor, free entry b4 7pm.

We went to Acid Sundays and i can only recomend it, there's something for the whole family, Ladies do the retail therapy, kids can watch the magicians, get their faces painted or jump the trampolin, us Guys can have a few drinks and a little dance on the floor, free entry b4 7pm.
Thanks. This will definitely be on the agenda, maybe more than once next june.

Gritted my teeth a little reading this. But I'm sure you meant well. Lol.

Sven vath @ destino next thursday

Attachments

• 21768952_10155908292478933_2313840052313729276_o.jpg
    21768952_10155908292478933_2313840052313729276_o.jpg
    146.9 KB · Views: 20
  • 21768952_10155908292478933_2313840052313729276_o.jpg
    21768952_10155908292478933_2313840052313729276_o.jpg
    146.9 KB · Views: 19
What to wear?????
How much to get in, or spotlighters free:lol:
Is it crap EDM like music?

Last edited:
What to wear?????
How much to get in, or spotlighters free:lol:
Is it crap EDM like music?

wear whatever you want. no freebies I´m afraid and entry is 30€ on elrow website, probably a bit more on the door (but you get free paella if you arrive early).

it´s not edm music - expect tech house, house and techno.

Any news on who is playing this?

I honestly don´t know. I´d guess most people who play the actual closing tonight...plus maybe some guys playing ants closing right now? as they´re on the island anyway and as there is no announced line ups there won´t be any contract/exclusivity breaches? not sure though.

I honestly don´t know. I´d guess most people who play the actual closing tonight...plus maybe some guys playing ants closing right now? as they´re on the island anyway and as there is no announced line ups there won´t be any contract/exclusivity breaches? not sure though.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for this. Torn between this and cocoon after. Preference is for cocoon but unsure if I'll even hear where that is until late Tuesday. Appreciate you probably can't give venue away but is cocoon going to be a wristband only event this year or open to all?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back