daytime parties 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
IU mag daytime are more than recomanded, 5€ donation, dont forget to ask for stickers to trade against 2 drinks, they forgot to give me may 24th 2017 :mad: 1 Heineken beer & i forgot what is the 2 drink u r allowed, cava?
See u there early with my best mates :cool: & make people dance as 90% are just people standing but just be different :lol:

good spot for tonight's fireworks...

20258230_1531088213616766_5692909043243017776_n.jpg

ANARCHY IN THE CLUB @ THE MAGICK BAR IBIZA.

19/8

FRANCESCO DEL GARDA
E/TAPE
SIDDINGTON

20/8

NICOLAS LUTZ
BORJAS
E/TAPE

26/8

BIHN
E/TAPE
SIDD

5pm-5am free entry.

SO GOOD!!!

i will be in Ibiza from August the 30.th - September 8.th and i was wondering if any1 can tell me a bit more about acid sundays at las dalias? is it like a daytime open air or indoor party? are people dancing and drinking? what arrival time is recomended? and is it safe to take my 12 year old nephew there? thanks in advance

i will be in Ibiza from August the 30.th - September 8.th and i was wondering if any1 can tell me a bit more about acid sundays at las dalias? is it like a daytime open air or indoor party? are people dancing and drinking? what arrival time is recomended? and is it safe to take my 12 year old nephew there? thanks in advance

first things first - yes you can bring your nephew to acid sundays. it is one of the very few parties which allows kids.

it´s an open-air party in the evening, happening in the outside bits of las dalias. it started off really well early season and I think will do well again in september when woomoon has finished - those two parties are extremely similar and they have been competing all summer, with woomoon being the stronger one. but woomoon only does one more sunday (this coming one 27th august) and then closes on full moon wed 5th september. so I believe the last 3 acid sundays dates (3rd, 10th and 17th sep) should work pretty well.

do it!

first things first - yes you can bring your nephew to acid sundays. it is one of the very few parties which allows kids.

it´s an open-air party in the evening, happening in the outside bits of las dalias. it started off really well early season and I think will do well again in september when woomoon has finished - those two parties are extremely similar and they have been competing all summer, with woomoon being the stronger one. but woomoon only does one more sunday (this coming one 27th august) and then closes on full moon wed 5th september. so I believe the last 3 acid sundays dates (3rd, 10th and 17th sep) should work pretty well.

do it!

ok. and many thanks for the infos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back