daytime parties 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
More great music from my home town.. pete Gooding heard some track from mate of mine who never heard of Balearic,loved them and asked would you like to do an album:cool:
Good man Micko

Afterlife has been bigging him up too. I listened to a chill out mix by him and it was masterfully constructed. It was literally only starting and stopping each track, not even fades but it was done so well. Is he playing in Ibiza?

No he just has his guitar and lap top I think. Im going into see him where he works tomorrow and find out. Its all very sudden, he's never even been to ibiza :lol:

Great info. Between JP on Wednesdays, Alfredo on Mondays at HLT, and a couple Sa Trinxa days mixed in (for me personally it'll be Franco on a Sunday and Jon another day)...that's a nice weekly circuit for the daytimes & sunsets, in my book.
What time is the best to go to HTL to see Alfredo?

Any daytime parties where we can bring kids 8 and 11?
Our friends and kids liked Kumharas last year(Sasha), I´m not so keen on Nassau/Nassau Tanit.

Last edited:
That chill out mix was probably the album:)

It was a mix on mixcloud, https://www.mixcloud.com/micko-roche/balearic-rising-feb-2017/ . So wasn't his album, but really good still.

Cafe Mambo... anyone know the lineup for July

You basically find out the week of, they have posters placed everywhere. Social media they only tell you like a 1- 2 days in advance. Wed- Sat is Pacha preparties, Sunday Defected, not sure about Monday, and Tuesday they're gonna start doing Prydz preparties for Hi (this should be interesting)

Tantra has preparties as well with big name DJs, like Bob Sinclar this season. Last year he was at Mambo but has now switched over to Tantra.

Haven't posted in a while....

Did anyone watch the Diynamic off Barca?

Great viewing.

some spotlight vet enjoying off sonar , hope he save money for ibz closing :D as i need the kind of people that can long in a party until the end , not some (no hard feeling if u read me , i love u but have a nap at night :lol: if u can't party that night :p) eg paying 50€ for pacha & left club after 1 hour agoria set, missing masters at work & the black Madonnas..;

Paris by night pre party mambo or Tantra, u forget to mention Mark ursa :rolleyes:

i miss a free guestlist paris by night (just to tease @Nobbie Q & i can't as guestlist for someone ive never met in real life such as for Carl cox party at Privilege, especially when im not in ibz, i dont want to annoy djs asking guestlist like a snap, quiet embarrassing ) the day of elrow opening Hi black coffee june 3th, so no more pre paid ticket (was 45€ for Elrow), was in the free guestlist of hi , its all about connection, no fb NO PARTY!!!

yes ,ask mates they all love (didnt find one that didnt like this party for now) it for those that discover it & did ants weeks before
best option tuesday & sat afternoon, at zoo u can eat drink chill out partying without spreading ur budget, at Ants it quiet hard to drink as so pricey, with one scen , if u hate the music how can u deal with? for zoo there is 3-4 scenes dj booth

i was thinking to go back to ants for goroove armada aug but no way, too many options with zoo even doing it 3- 4 times, early august.

can't wait for Orange clockwork Daytime (No zoo that day)

Sunday is blue Marly daytime

friday sunday u got Sa trinxa with Franco moiragi , cant wait to play drums there

some bora bora daytime are nice too

ive seen some djs at jets appartments..but never try this...

ps:if u are in a villa private affer boat afterparty, it can be nice too

good to hear the zoo is back - can't see us doing it though tbh as HLT and Pikes will probably be as far as it goes if Sept long weekend goes ahead

Between June 22 and July 9 Mixmag and Coors Light are taking over Rooftop Nine and Pikes for a series of very special Labs from the White Isle.

Some of the finest artists in the game will showcase their interpretation on the original Balearic and sunset groove that Ibiza was founded on. Each Lab will run for three hours of sunset perfection with our highly regarded residents opening up proceedings.

June 22 - Hot Since 82 Jamie Roy
Rooftop Nine at Sol House Mixed by Ibiza Rocks from 6pm

June 27 - Guy Gerber, Adeline
Pikes from 6pm
June 30 - Nightmares on Wax, Asnluda
July 3 - Nastia, Jamie Mannion

July 4 - Carl Craig, Laidlaw
Pikes from 5pm
July 9 - Karizma b2b DJ Spen (Defected Takeover), Clare De Costa

To apply for free guest-list all you need to do is hit us up on labIBZ@mixmag.net and specify which Lab you'd like to attend in the subject title.

19399239_1436599943090827_8813632579600648636_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back