daytime parties 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Obsession with after parties is mental on here

For a place that's quoted as being the "party capital of the world", looking for afterparties is not a stretch, especially considering how there for more parties in those early morning hours before Ibiza got all restricted.

What time does a main dj show up at Cafe Mambo for pre party
Such as Bob Sinclar and Hot Since 82
thank you

What time does a main dj show up at Cafe Mambo for pre party
Such as Bob Sinclar and Hot Since 82
thank you

If it's only one DJ then it should be 9 on the nose.
These guys used to play for 2 hours just as far back in 2015, but i noticed maybe only 1 or 1.5 hours last year. Maybe someone else csn give thr correct info

Saw there Martin Solveig last week and yesterday Oliver Heldens and both played from 9:30 till 10:30.

These guys used to play for 2 hours just as far back in 2015, but i noticed maybe only 1 or 1.5 hours last year. Maybe someone else csn give thr correct info
Thank you !

I think the time depends on the sunset time. now the sunset is pretty late so they won´t start before 9:30pm. in august that can easily be an hour earlier already.

S
I think the time depends on the sunset time. now the sunset is pretty late so they won´t start before 9:30pm. in august that can easily be an hour earlier already.
So usually they show up just after sunsets ?

S

So usually they show up just after sunsets ?

that is the case normally yeah. they have someone playing the sunset set (chilled) and then the big guest comes on normally. mind though there are exceptions where the big name plays the actual sunset set. if you stay in san an you will see it advertised on posters around the resorts - normally on the same day.

Got word from sol house directly that Jose Padilla is doing wed sunset sessions there every week!

Great info. Between JP on Wednesdays, Alfredo on Mondays at HLT, and a couple Sa Trinxa days mixed in (for me personally it'll be Franco on a Sunday and Jon another day)...that's a nice weekly circuit for the daytimes & sunsets, in my book.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back