- - - - - - - daytime parties 2014 - - - - - - -

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gives them a week to give some back-handers to the newly elected politicians! (not that things like that would ever happen in Ibiza I am sure)

Multiple elections??? why would that have an impact??? just out of curiosity??? xxx
Ushuaia ownership has close relations with politics in the island and the politics dont like having one of the biggest partys of the summer being held in the "time to think period" (24 hours before the elections take place).

Sorry for my english.

Not really??? that's how they make their money isn't from tourist's??? and not all tourist's act like stuper lager louts, some of us do appreciate the other things that the beautiful island has to offer!!! don't shoot me for having an opinion!!!

Wow, I'm shocked at the selfish attitude but you're right you are entitled to your opinion. I just didn't expect anyone to be so selfish about something so important to the future of the island. Tourists do keep the economy going yes, Ushuaia opening party does not :rolleyes:

Right...... this thread has lost the plot! Back onto daytime parties.......

So.... Destino 2015! Wonder what they have planned for us? Hopefully MORE Cocoon afters!

@stivi Any Destino news yet?

can't publish anything yet about destino, but there will be parties in a similar number and type as in 2014 ;)

1546289_795401177206885_7437863475988992885_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back