- - - - - - - daytime parties 2014 - - - - - - -

Status
Not open for further replies.
Celebrating the New Year should always be filled with as many friends and family as possible.

Ibiza People wants to gather with all friends on the 1st day of 2015 for the first official after party of this new year.

We are setting up an amazing space in the garden, which will be covered and heated so we can dance outdoor with the amazing view of Las Salinas.

Either you had a crazy night out and need a place to keep going or you are heading to DC10 in the afternoon, pass by La Sal Sunset Ibiza for a drink and a dance.

Music will start at 10 am and will keep going until late afternoon (maybe evening!)

Music by:

Edoardo Marvaso
Dam Paul
Juano Sosa
Andrea Aureli
Dj Kocis
...and more!

Free Entry!
Come early - Leave late!

10892013_10205550082177252_2414949621352220019_n.jpg

Talking of daytime parties.......... Ushuaia Opening Party on Saturday 30 May this year (or is that just a dodgy rumour)? Wonder if Amnesia is the same date?

That's a week later than last year's then isn't it? Wonder if it was too quiet last year on that previous Saturday? Let's see another Marco Carola all dayer...!

they're avoiding colliding with movement detroit by changing the date. instead they're now colliding with we are fstvl.

wtf is "movement detroit" ?

now you disappoint me señor!
http://www.movement.us/

have a look at last year's line up and you get the idea http://www.movementlineup.com/2014-artist-lineup.php

this festival and 'we are fstvl' in the UK USED to be on the same weekend as space opening in the last two years and that was the main reason why the opening weekend lineups weren't that great anymore.

this year:
opening weekend --> collides with movement detroit

weekend after (with ushuaïa and amnesia openings) --> collides with we are fstvl

Reactions: ric
I went to Ushuaia's opening party last year, it certainly wasn't quite, it was RAMMED!!! brilliant weekend, IMS, Sankey's, Ushuaia, Space & DC10's all in one long weekend, one after the other, so I am confused as to why Ushuaia would want to have their opening this year the following week after the other's, slightly disappointed!!! xxx

I went to Ushuaia's opening party last year, it certainly wasn't quite, it was RAMMED!!! brilliant weekend, IMS, Sankey's, Ushuaia, Space & DC10's all in one long weekend, one after the other, so I am confused as to why Ushuaia would want to have their opening this year the following week after the other's, slightly disappointed!!! xxx

Personally I have always preferred the amnesia opening, we love, cocoon opening weekend (was c.8 June until last year them moved forward)... So for me this is brilliant with Ushuaia the same weekend now... However... I'd imagine it will just spread people across two weekends and could be some disappointing nights. Hmmmm starting to think 2015 is gonna be a weird / interesting season!

Yes, it has got me in limbo now, on which weekend to go for??? as i'm coming back in beginning of July, may be a bit close, erm, I will have to have a good ole think??? i'm slightly gutted but at least there is someone that is pleased xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back