daytime events 2019

73188170_414205609154124_4485165825304559616_o.jpg

BHS said:
THANK YOUUUUUUUUU!!!!! GRACIAAAAAAAAAS!!!!!!!

After receiving lots of enquiries as to whether we will be hosting the Halloween Party this year at Boutique Hostal Salinas we thought it was about time we announced that we will not be doing so this year.

The party outgrew the location, unfortunately, but we are proud to have hosted what many have said was the best party in the Ibiza calendar. Like the best parties in history the greatest thing about it was the people who were there, the shared feeling of the significance of what it stood for and the wonderful atmosphere it created.

So the memories will remain forever of that party and hopefully it will go down in history as one of the great Ibiza moments. We would just like to say a massive heartfelt thanks to everyone who was involved, who worked hard and brought their good vibes to the party, not least the authorities who in the end exercised a certain ‘firm but fair’ attitude. In retrospect the penalties could have been worse tenfold.

So this year we are gonna simply join in, have fun and get involved as usual. Thanks again everyone, what a blast!

BHS Crew xxx

72986646_2708109762554521_4020482284074303488_n.jpg

does anyone know the dates for the 2020 IMS Ibiza?
it would be the first time i would visit this event, what can one expect there? is it like a proper party at the dalt vila?

does anyone know the dates for the 2020 IMS Ibiza?
it would be the first time i would visit this event, what can one expect there? is it like a proper party at the dalt vila?

not confirmed yet, but 20-22may was a date that was rumored (with dalt vila being on the 22nd).

I‘d wait until properly confirmed though

Back