Dave Pearce On Fri Nights At Eden

C

CraigyBoy

Our flight is around 3pm on Fri 12th Sept and I really want to go and see Dave Pearce that night but not sure if we'll make it by the time we've got to our resort (Figueretas), checked in, unpacked, made our way to San An, etc.

We'll be flying home the next Fri so will miss out then too!!!

Help!!! If there's anyone I wanted to see it's him.

If you dont manage it upon your return home you could ask any old overweight bloke to put on a dodgy cap and play various 'hits' from Now Thats What I call Music ......

comin' at ya said:
If you dont manage it upon your return home you could ask any old overweight bloke to put on a dodgy cap and play various 'hits' from Now Thats What I call Music ......

PMSL, and Dave Pearce surely is a star of our times. :lol:

each to their own, some peolple love hearing trance classics and uplifing house. Whats wrong in that???

I doubt very much you'll make it it will be about 6am local time when you get to Ibiza then get your bags ect... i'll be about 6:30am at least before your at the hotel even. :cry:

CraigyBoy said:
Our flight is around 3pm on Fri 12th Sept and I really want to go and see Dave Pearce that night but not sure if we'll make it by the time we've got to our resort (Figueretas), checked in, unpacked, made our way to San An, etc.

Help!!! If there's anyone I wanted to see it's him.

Why do Dave Pearce when you could go to Pure Pacha and it's the Oakmeister that night, if you want to listen to trance then you may as well do it with Oakie as opposed to Dangerous Dave :p

CraigyBoy said:

is this really a question?

To be honest as long as it's more trance than the hard stuff then I don't mind who's playing where.

Still reckon I'll be at our resort before 6am though Ruth!!!!

No probs. Will do my best to steer the group towards Mr Pearce for some cheesy trance classics!

when i saw him in eden last year i was dissapointed and he didnt drop any of the cheasy tunes, however the stuff he played was boring and not at all traqncey...a shame for those who were expecting different stuff. Im not saying i dislike the man but i wasnt overwhelmed either........

He is boring and his tracks are very pedestrian.

It's people like him who give trance a bad name (not that I like it anyway)

OK OK just chill out............each to their own and all that.

uhhh Kittens head, lets just be thankful for the colorful genres within dance and house and lets keep all our op´s to ourselves - i dont go around dissing house (just the places in which the music is played, like space hihi - mostly as a joke) - but lets try and learn...

actually! im listening to house now from the ONLY program on danish radio, that play house,progressive and trance

give the choice of Oakie or Pearce
I'd hang myself with that "choice."

Ibiza-girlie

"Keep your opinions to yourself..."

Huh? It's a message board, innit?

Back