Dave Pearce On Fri Nights At Eden

yeah ok i guess this is a board of many different op´s - justthat we seem to really get on eachothers backs whenever we discuss our likes or/and dislikes and that´s a shame - let´s all just like what we like and thats it?? i dont want to be the one to tell people that i think they are rediculous for listening to house, just becuz I personally don´t get that type of music.....

but hey: it´s a free world! :D

Ibiza-girlie said:
uhhh Kittens head, lets just be thankful for the colorful genres within dance and house and lets keep all our op´s to ourselves - i dont go around dissing house (just the places in which the music is played, like space hihi - mostly as a joke) - but lets try and learn...

actually! im listening to house now from the ONLY program on danish radio, that play house,progressive and trance

I'm not dissing genres at all, I just don't think he's a good dj. Like I said, he is the type of person that gives trance a bad name in some peoples minds.

CraigyBoy said:
Our flight is around 3pm on Fri 12th Sept and I really want to go and see Dave Pearce that night but not sure if we'll make it by the time we've got to our resort (Figueretas), checked in, unpacked, made our way to San An, etc.

We'll be flying home the next Fri so will miss out then too!!!

Help!!! If there's anyone I wanted to see it's him.

You'll have plenty of time!!! were going the week before you and our flight is only an hour earlier than yours. Weve gone at the same time for 3 years and always made it out the apartment before 8pm (thats after drinking sesh). Dont worryabout where you are either because it wont really kick off until about midnight / 1am so you'll have plenty of time.

I mean if people want to listen to Dave Pearce let them, its their choice and they probably like it!! I like Dave Pearce myself, but I also like Oakie, Tiesto, and many others!! So for goodness sake just let people enjoy whatever music they like and stop critisising them for it!!

Opinions are like arseholes....everyone has one!!!

wetfarm said:
I mean if people want to listen to Dave Pearce let them, its their choice and they probably like it!! I like Dave Pearce myself, but I also like Oakie, Tiesto, and many others!! So for goodness sake just let people enjoy whatever music they like and stop critisising them for it!!

Opinions are like arseholes....everyone has one!!!

I'm certainly not criticising anyone!

well i dont think dave pearce actually believes that he - himself - actually plays trance , i think he KNOWS HE´S THE CHEASY KING - And that seems to suit him and thats why the lager louts and glowstick people care so much...

Our flight was 11.55pm from Glasgow last year. Wes till managed to get to Pacha for 4am- just as MoS was kicking off.

Mind you, if Dave Pearce had been the only option, I'd have been praying for a massive flight delay.

I dont think it really bothers Dave what people think he plays or the criticism he gets. He has found himself a nice niche and makes a hell of a lot of money out of it. Fair dues to him.

As for the original question, you will have no problem making it to Eden as long as your flight is not seriously delayed.

Enjoy.

At last!!! Someone who isn't slagging him off! Yeah OK maybe he's a bit cheesy and commercial but so what. Doesn't take himself too seriously which makes a refreshing change.

Stuff what some of the "hardened clubbers" think, we're all different!

spunkymonkey said:
I dont think it really bothers Dave what people think he plays or the criticism he gets. He has found himself a nice niche and makes a hell of a lot of money out of it. Fair dues to him.

As for the original question, you will have no problem making it to Eden as long as your flight is not seriously delayed.

Enjoy.

Yeah but you're going to say that Steve, he is your bezzie mate and all that :p :lol: ;)

spunkymonkey said:
I was wondering how long it would take you to reply to my message!!!
Hes not a bad guy....gets some terrible abuse.

Every time I feel a bit down at work I just get that picture up and it brings big smile to my face :p :lol: ;)

As I said I've got Dave to thank for bringing me and Tom together :p so he has his uses ;)

i still dunno, like him on the radio but dunno about his dj´ing although i love upliftimng trancey stuff...but was dissapointed....anyone heard him this year yet?

Not heard him this year but I went 2 years and had a pretty good night. At the end of the day he plays all the big tunes and a few of the trance classics.

The night is full of english beerboys which is a bit off putting and Eden is a glorified Ritzy but he's not as bad as people make hime out to be. It's just coz of his baseball caps and because he's on Radio 1 and it's not like you have to listen to him chatting between the tunes.

Ray Davis was quite good to from what I recall.

He's not as bad as people make out it's just not cool to go to see him but sod that , if you like your trance you will hear some good tunes.

well i've just come back from ibiza and went to see dave play on friday and it was FANTASTIC....and no cheese at all unlike what some of you think; remember that radio 1 has a say in what he plays on his show so dont expect to hear him dropping justin timberlake or something into his set.....nothing changes on him wearing a baseball cap though; everyone has their trademarks though.

It was proper choonarge all night and the place was rocking from when i got there at 2am and was still going when it shut at 7am with people begging for more......you HAVE to make it there.....it was my best night of the whole holiday!!!

Dave and the other dj Ray are gods!!!

enjoy ibiza.....i'm jealous as i want to be back there...fingers crossed for enough pennies for the closing parties!! :lol:

I just came back rom Ibiza on Saturday........I went to c dave pearce euphoria on july 11th and it was the best night of my 2 weeks! the music was brilliant and the foam party was immense! Go c dave pearce on fridays! :D .........p.s manmission was shite

Back