Dating

My mate went on 2 dates with a lovely girl... she made no attempt to pay for a single drink or anything...but happy to have them. Theres been a big group message about what he should do on the 3rd date which looks like happening.
half my group thinks he should be miltant and make it clear as doesnt bode well for future relationship etc ( he is looking for a relationship).
I'm like , if you wern't trying it on abit you wouldnt have gone to the bars in the first place so no big deal but yeah maybe a casual joke nest time.

Daters what should he do? lol

My mate went on 2 dates with a lovely girl... she made no attempt to pay for a single drink or anything...but happy to have them. Theres been a big group message about what he should do on the 3rd date which looks like happening.
half my group thinks he should be miltant and make it clear as doesnt bode well for future relationship etc ( he is looking for a relationship).
I'm like , if you wern't trying it on abit you wouldnt have gone to the bars in the first place so no big deal but yeah maybe a casual joke nest time.

'Your mate' needs to plot a graph of hotness against future earnings MM!:lol:

Easy Fronty, take her for a meal, don't wear socks, slip off a shoe under the table and pretend to play 'footsie'. You should be able to tell with your bare foot whether or not she's shaved her legs. If she has, let her order what what she wants but race her though it - you've scored. If she hasn't, say you have to go to the loo and leg it. In the latter scenario, don't forget your shoe, as returning for it 20 mins later could be mighty embarassing

Quoted for @MiniMarc 's 'mate'.

Go for shit or bust as above on date 3!

'Your mate' needs to plot a graph of hotness against future earnings MM!:lol:

Where does she fit on this graph?

latest

Sadly this is actually my mate and not a rouse for myself which woud have been more funny. ALL our best mates who had strong opinions are all in long relationships which is brill.
This forum has changed!

Your mate should ask her if she knows Emily Davison?

Then remind her that the suffragettes battled for equal rights and it is her turn at the bar.

Contrary to popular opinion I am not tight - but it does my head when women expect men to buy them a drink:spank::D

For me the 2nd date's the problem. You invite someone out, date or otherwise, you pay. If invite friends to lunch, I pay, I invited them, after all. I wouldn't invite them to eat at my home and pay for the food, why would I ask them to a restaurant and ask them to pay.

Second date, you've arranged between you, so she should reciprocate or go Dutch

Latest update is a new girl last night made no effort to offer for any drinks on a 3 round 'date'... maybe my mate just has a bee in his bonnet about it??? ha

tonights date his conundrum was "I think i can shag her tonight (2nd date) but, i want it to be right for me"

He's also paranoid because she eluded that last person she had sex with was the body double for the ripped actor in the Tarzan film apparently...

tonights date his conundrum was "I think i can shag her tonight (2nd date) but, i want it to be right for me"

He's also paranoid because she eluded that last person she had sex with was the body double for the ripped actor in the Tarzan film apparently...
Tell him to shout 'Aah-eeh-ah-eeh-aaaaaah-eeh-ah-eeh-aaaaah' as he comes!

Back