Danny T or Cream closing?

Ali Bon Tempi

Will be in Ibiza the night of Danny T's closing party, should I go there or Cream! If we went to Cream it would be for the terrace as not fans of trance.

What music would we expect at Danny T's night (my mate reckons it will be boring?) and what are people's opinions?

Cheers

Will be in Ibiza the night of Danny T's closing party, should I go there or Cream! If we went to Cream it would be for the terrace as not fans of trance.

What music would we expect at Danny T's night (my mate reckons it will be boring?) and what are people's opinions?

Cheers

If you are only going to Cream for the terrace and are not fans of trance then get yourself to BE @ SPACE!

I went a few weeks ago and it was hands down the best night of the holiday- infact maybe the best club night i've been to in Ibiza- highly recommended! The music and atmosphere was awesome! 8)

the terrace at amnesia is a main room in itself with more atmosphere than space, who's on may not be awe inspiring but the music will be good :arrow:

Tenaglia ALL the way! Room to move, fantastic DJ and best atmosphere I've had in a club in Ibiza for YEARS! people are there for Tenaglia and not the reputation of the club, this night will grow even bigger next year I think....

I was there on the 31 July btw... WOW!

Who's going to be at Sankeys on the 27th September??!!

can't believe people are still giving the "trance only" argument for/against cream.

the terrace has been anything but for years now.....

can't believe people are still giving the "trance only" argument for/against cream.

the terrace has been anything but for years now.....

Duh, we know that :rolleyes: :lol:

But, generally cream is reknowned for that genre of music. If you are happy to go just to the terrace then fine (if your not a trance fan), but I'd rather go to DT to meander on the sunshine terrace for a bit, head into the discoteca when you feel like, and then set up camp on the terrace for the man himself !! 8)

Is he playing the discoteca and the terrace for the closing :?:

Thanks for the input guys but what kind of music should I expect from DT?

Cheers again

Bit of everything as far as dance music goes but mainly good house/tribal and techno. When I watched him at MOS a few years back he jumped on the mic about half way through his set and said "does anyone mind if I now start playing some proper techno" So he did and he slammed it out :spank: 8)

Top dj!! Would def do Tenaglia over Cream anyday but each to their own init! :)

They'll be room to actually dance in Space to ;-)

Cheers again

You never know with DT. Generally He takes you on a journey (sounds corney, but true) through all different genres, deep house to tribal to techno to electro etc etc. You probably wont have heard of half the tunes, and the ones you do know are re edits of his own he has done at home !! He reads the crowd really well, and knows what they want.

It is a real show also, he really interacts witht he crowd. I can't recommend it enough. I'm hoping to be there too, so might see ya there 8)

Cheers again

why do your mates think it'll be boring, if its cos they don't like the music you'll hear at DT, then there isn't much point going.

tell us what music you like? what other clubs you like, etc??

DT plays tough, underground, tech, dark music.

cream main room is full on hands in the air, few classics, few sing a longs. the terrace will be more pumping house/electro.

that help?

Duh, we know that :rolleyes: :lol:

But, generally cream is reknowned for that genre of music. If you are happy to go just to the terrace then fine (if your not a trance fan), but I'd rather go to DT to meander on the sunshine terrace for a bit, head into the discoteca when you feel like, and then set up camp on the terrace for the man himself !! 8)

Is he playing the discoteca and the terrace for the closing :?:

piss off you! :lol:;)

anyway, where has all this freetime of yours come from to be messing about on here??;)

piss off you! :lol:;)

anyway, where has all this freetime of yours come from to be messing about on here??;)

Naughy mod, telling a poster to piss off :eek: :lol:

We're really quiet in august, just me myself and you guys :spank:

We gona get to meet for a beer when me visits for wls closing, would be good to meet and pick your brains ??!! Seeing as i've been in your company, but never spoke to you :lol:

Naughy mod, telling a poster to piss off :eek: :lol:

We're really quiet in august, just me myself and you guys :spank:

We gona get to meet for a beer when me visits for wls closing, would be good to meet and pick your brains ??!! Seeing as i've been in your company, but never spoke to you :lol:

yep, see you then chief.:p

I went to Cream in 2004 and detested it...I guess that why I never go back....

I really like Tengalisa and like my music a bit tougher so thats why I'm leaning towards Tenaglia!

Back