Danny T or Cream closing?

DANNY T all the way!!!

Had a wicked night here about 4 weeks ago, music was pumping, crowd was buzzing. 2nd best night at Space this year(nothing beats Carl Cox).

Cream? No way Jose

At Cream you have great trance and top notch house and can choose in between the two, that's why i chose Cream...

n5273096406475284774ay2.jpg

Sidenote: I prefer Space over Amnesia though!

SETS !! He's playing both the discoteca and the terrace. Can't say what time though. I think he normally plays the Discoteca first followed by closing the terrace, i could be wrong. I'd say he'll be playing the terrace from say 1am to closing ??

I saw him a couple of weeks ago and he played the new terrace first about 12am, then the Discoteca opened about 3 and he moved into there until close.

I wish he wouldn't play split sets, he did it last year and imo it spoils the journey :lol: I much prefer Danny T when he just plays one long set.

Barbie, you going Sankeys on 27th Sept?? Also, you going SW4 arent you?! CANT WAIT!!! :)

Agreed, you need to give Tenaglia one room and about 8 hours to truely experience the man....

Barbie, you going Sankeys on 27th Sept?? Also, you going SW4 arent you?! CANT WAIT!!! :)

Agreed, you need to give Tenaglia one room and about 8 hours to truely experience the man....

No I'm in Ibiza in September but will be @ his Closing Party there.

Yep you def need a long Danny T set, godknows what he's going to do with his 90 mins at SW4 :lol:

No I'm in Ibiza in September but will be @ his Closing Party there.

Yep you def need a long Danny T set, godknows what he's going to do with his 90 mins at SW4 :lol:

Probably see ya there hun ;)

He'll probably dance in front of his decks :lol: Will be interesting to see what type of set he plays.

Back