Danielle Lloyd beaten up.

deserved in my opnion!! she's an odious piece of **** and I bet shes proper lairy when shes out!! the only mystery is why it's taken so long!!

deserved in my opnion!! she's an odious piece of **** and I bet shes proper lairy when shes out!! the only mystery is why it's taken so long!!

Said by someone who's never met the girl :rolleyes:

How can you say a girl deserves to have her leg sliced open? I know loads of girls in Essex who go for the WAG look (infact I know an actual WAG too lol) and even though that way of life is not for me personally, most of them are actually quite nice girls. Just because they go for the perma-tan and celeb clubs doesn't mean they deserve that!

Said by someone who's never met the girl :rolleyes:

How can you say a girl deserves to have her leg sliced open? I know loads of girls in Essex who go for the WAG look (infact I know an actual WAG too lol) and even though that way of life is not for me personally, most of them are actually quite nice girls. Just because they go for the perma-tan and celeb clubs doesn't mean they deserve that!

shes an oxygen thief, shame they didnt bury her with her fat mate jade!!

I wouldn't go as far to say that she deserved it, I mean she could have been really badly injured but I wouldn't be surprised that she had something to do with it or if she started it.

I refuse to believe that she just bumped into someone, or whatever it says and they turned and give her a hiding! I'm guessing she was rubbing someone up the wrong way and they just had enough.

I mean, nobody gets a beating like that for nothing... and didn't she get slap in a club a few weeks ago as well? i just hope the papers don't turn her into a martyr.

J

I refuse to believe that she just bumped into someone, or whatever it says and they turned and give her a hiding! I'm guessing she was rubbing someone up the wrong way and they just had enough.

I mean, nobody gets a beating like that for nothing...

Unfortunatley there are some real dodgy rough trampy girls out there who do just that. I am NEVER in fights and keep well clear of any trouble as I'm a total wimp but a few years back a group of us were celebrating a birthday in a club and were just dancing, chatting and drinking, we were not paying attention to anyone else and there were no blokes near us that we could have been "looking at" and my friend was suddenly launched on by a girl who threw her across a table and punched her and she got a huge black eye, we were all terrified. The only thing I can think of is my friend is gorgeous, long blonde hair and very slim and she had a short Miss 60 skirt on that was bright and very noticeable and I think the girls thought "ooh she loves herself lets get her", sad mentality but some girls are like that. The girl that did it was only 16 and shouldn't have been in the club in nthe first place, the police thought she may have been on drugs and so perhaps she was paranoid we were looking at her. Sad

The only thing I can think of is my friend is gorgeous, long blonde hair and very slim and she had a short Miss 60 skirt on....

Dont believe you, picture please !!:p

Seriously though, it is such a shame that nowadays in alot of towns across Britain, you can get beaten up/glassed/stabbed for just being in the wrong place at the wrong time, and be totally blameless. :evil:

As For Dannielle Lloyd if you do a google, there are about 5/6 ocassions she's been in an altrcation in a club. Must be the scouser in her :lol:

Unfortunatley there are some real dodgy rough trampy girls out there who do just that. I am NEVER in fights and keep well clear of any trouble as I'm a total wimp but a few years back a group of us were celebrating a birthday in a club and were just dancing, chatting and drinking, we were not paying attention to anyone else and there were no blokes near us that we could have been "looking at" and my friend was suddenly launched on by a girl who threw her across a table and punched her and she got a huge black eye, we were all terrified. The only thing I can think of is my friend is gorgeous, long blonde hair and very slim and she had a short Miss 60 skirt on that was bright and very noticeable and I think the girls thought "ooh she loves herself lets get her", sad mentality but some girls are like that. The girl that did it was only 16 and shouldn't have been in the club in nthe first place, the police thought she may have been on drugs and so perhaps she was paranoid we were looking at her. Sad

It definitely happens, there is no doubt about that. Its awful that there are people out there who just go out to look for trouble, but as liam says, there have been more than a few occasions where Danielle Lloyd has be in the middle of confrontations. It has to be more than just bad luck.
J

(infact I know an actual WAG too lol)

is feminism totally dead. I am not a person i am footballers girlfriend - v sad imo :eek:

Back