Danielle Lloyd beaten up.

weloveliam@space

I suppose it always a risk being a regular on the party scene, and a WAG/model. But you've got to feel for the girl :(

wag-attack-image-4-940981447.jpg

wag-attack-image-3-832611148.jpg

Quite alot of claret there. She has had emergency surgery to a bad gash :)lol:) on her leg and back.

According to the always-reliable Sun, the poor girl was sitting on a sofa when some dimwits were dancing up on some ledge behind her and maybe kicked her. She gets up to complain, fight starts, and she goes flying onto a glass table. Ouch!

As much as I hated her on BB, I do feel sorry for her in those photos. I wouldnt wish that on anybody.

As a teenager, I spent 2 summers at Franklin & Marshall college!
It's a small uni... doubt they'd have money for endorsement :lol:

It's a very popular make among certain folk in the UK mate - I'd say they do pay for endorsement.

It's a very popular make among certain folk in the UK mate - I'd say they do pay for endorsement.
Really?? Strange fad!!

It's a tiny little university in the middle of Amish country. Just missed out on being Ivy League at some point.

Probably some fashion label bought rights to sell their gear.

Edit: Well, you learn something new every day!
Wikipedia said:
In 1999, after seeing an official Franklin & Marshall sweatshirt, a company[5] based in Verona, Italy began producing clothing in a vintage 1950's collegiate-style with the words "Franklin and Marshall" on them. F&M alumni began to report seeing F&M merchandise for sale in Europe, which puzzled the college.

In 2003, after lengthy discussions, the college decided not to sue and instead agreed to accept a licensing fee from the company so that they could continue to produce their products, which had begun to gain popularity with youth, especially in the United Kingdom

Last edited by a moderator:
still trying to work out which emoticon best reflects my reaction to this news

for what it's worth, I went to puerto banus on some stag venture a few years back and I saw her, some other dollies and glen johnson enjoying a bit of a canoodle on some vip deck outside the club....

it was beyond parody

Well, according to this story, they didn't pay for endorsement.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepag...ck-is-used-by-PR-firm-to-sell-sportswear.html

But they did put out this press release in hilariously bad taste!

“Poor Danielle Lloyd. After being battered in a nightclub, Danielle can now rest up in the comfort of her Franklin Marshall hoodie.

“Franklin & Marshall is the ultimate in understated American college-inspired casual wear — the perfect recipe for Danielle’s recovery. Why not double up and get an identical tracksuit for your boyfriend a la Danielle and top Tottenham player Jamie O’Hara? Get well soon Danielle.”
:eek::eek:

Back