Dance valley festival in Holland

And....... What's up with Dutch Dimension? Is Tiesto doing his "solo" again?

Dutch Dimension isn't an Tiesto-solo party. Last november a Dutch Dimension was scheduled without Tiesto. But with live Junkie XL. But because his equipment was stolen one week before, they cancelled the whole Dutch Dimension party and we didn't hear anything about it anymore.

If you ask me.... weren't there sold enough tickets for the party and did they have to cancel it. And did they use that story of Junkie XL to cancel it.

Last Tiesto Solo was 10th of May organised by ID&T and called Tiesto in Concert. My best party ever! One soccer stadium, 25.000 people, a lot of shows, lasers, fireworks, lightning effects and one DJ....

Pictures on http://www.id-t.com/people-pix/2003-05-10-in-concert-dj-tiesto/pictures.php?pictureID=&pg=1

(i ripped the url out of the ID&T site, so that is why you see the picture a couple of times, on the original ID&T site is it looking better, but it is all Dutch, and with the above URL you will get the Tiesto in Concert pics immedietely)

Just for the impression...;)

237.jpg

284.jpg

232.jpg

Oh God !!! See what I missed???? See those pictures? I missed that party and it isn't gonna be repeated again ever !!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

If Tiesto stays as popular as now... there will be another one next year I think.. it was a complete sold out party.. already before month before the party.

jancam said:
Nog 2 keer slapen en het is.... EXTREMA!!! woehoe!!!

Wij komen met een bus met 50 vrienden vanuit regio Gent!!! :D :D :D

Misschien ziekje daar. Wij komen met evenveel vrienden uit de regio Eindhoven: Future Funk!!!!

Back