D.O.B on CV ?!...

I really don't get women complaining about being told they look good constantly.. can you imagine what it feels like to be a particularly ugly person? It's a bit like complaining that you have too much money really, very strange

I really don't get women complaining about being told they look good constantly.. can you imagine what it feels like to be a particularly ugly person? It's a bit like complaining that you have too much money really, very strange

I dont know anyone that would complain about that. Its the leerist comments people proabbly dont like........but then thats just life.

I think in the context of this thread, i wouldnt say its a case of complaining...im not, its just something with the way the world is these days, you blokes need to be especially careful with what you say and the remarks / comments...

Even if the person in question doesnt mind a certain comment or can take it on the chin, it might not be the case for a person who may of heard this certain comment...

I take it all as light hearted compliments ;) just when its a 60 year old man whos making them i do tend to feel a bit queezy :confused:

What are peoples dress codes like in their workplace?
I work in an office with around 200 people and we aren't really customer facing except the odd head office visit from big customers yet we have to wear full shirt, trousers etc unless you wear a company polo shirt.

Anyone work in an office & have the benefit of getting to wear what you like?

What are peoples dress codes like in their workplace?
I work in an office with around 200 people and we aren't really customer facing except the odd head office visit from big customers yet we have to wear full shirt, trousers etc unless you wear a company polo shirt.

Anyone work in an office & have the benefit of getting to wear what you like?

Little fact for you...

Apparently you perform better at your job if you are dressed for the job,i.e suited n booted 8) and tbh i have to agree...im either in a pencil skirt and shirt or fitted smart trousers n heels are a must...i man front desk so i have to look smart, even tho the dress code for my job has never been put towards me,i jst like to smart anyway, probs coz i take pride in my job :rolleyes:

Energy Consultancy

I must admit people do tend to work better and it seems more professional all suited and booted, but our office is 50% windows and in summer it is ridiculous as we have no aircon.
Wearing a shirt tucked in to your trousers..is the equivalent of being sat there in a sumo suit :lol:

Energy Consultancy

I must admit people do tend to work better and it seems more professional all suited and booted, but our office is 50% windows and in summer it is ridiculous as we have no aircon.
Wearing a shirt tucked in to your trousers..is the equivalent of being sat there in a sumo suit :lol:

tbh i hate wearing alot of clothes in general esp in the office (dear god i have so asked for it saying that :rolleyes: ) but i get soooooo hot its a joke, even in the winter il wear a summer short sleeved shirt / top for the sheer....

I blame my norwegian mother, warm blooded n all that :lol:

For the last three years i've been there, there have been requests to the directors that blokes should be allowed to wear tailored shorts when it gets so hot, always gets refused though.
I've only ever seen one director once though so i may just run the risk and whack on a pair and see if i can get away with it :D

Less clothes the better i say Vic ;)

Back