crystal meth

my favourite raving night in the whole wide world was due to crystal meth @ the dock's on the 12/12/98 for jeff mills..... B/A/N/G/I/N/ :twisted:

:twisted:

I was going to say there must be some positives?!

I know a chap who has got in some mephedrone for the weeked to experiment with. He has no idea what to expect, however his mates said it was ace.

On the God bit...

The 12 step recovery program means admitting you have a problem, admitting you're powerless to overcome it...

...and then surrendering your addiction to 'higher power'.

This can mean lots of things to lots of people. It doesn't have to mean God (who will fcuk you over and banish you to hell if you relapse) - it can mean the responsibility for a family unit, a friendship or a faith in something - whether that faith is the big bang theory, David Ike or Islam is irrelevant. It's an acknowledgement that there is something out there bigger and greater than us.

So whilst God and all his religious trimmings may be an annoying subject, the idea behind that stage of recovery is a sound one.

Well said Rob8)

I was going to say there must be some positives?!

I know a chap who has got in some mephedrone for the weeked to experiment with. He has no idea what to expect, however his mates said it was ace.

Trust me - try it. It is amazing! I can't pimp this stuff enough :lol:

Warren D and hauskitten I found both of your posts informative. (there is no need to slag each other off or try to out do each other)

What I do not understand is how people move on to these drugs? I know its a form of escape but do they just think that they will not get hooked or dont they care?

I was told out in Ibiza that Ketamine is now rife (almost the drug of choice). Is that the case and how addictive is it?

I saw this documentary, I thought it was pretty tame too but i do have a massive soft spot for Louis Theroux and his lovely blank facial expressions.

Of the wife and husband that were both hooked, I really think that the wife wanted to quit but the husband didnt deep down and maybe she is scared of speaking up incase she loses him...I couldnt believe it when he said he used to wait outside the house when she prostituted herself to get money for meth.

:eek:

It's popular in Oz as coke and pills are so expensive there.

Like most things - no harm if taken in moderation.

Just read this article: http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090824/ap_on_re_us/us_meth_s_new_method

Apparently, there's a new method that allows you to make a few doses of crystal meth in a regular old bottle with some cold pills and a few household chemicals. No meth lab, no dealer, no middleman... You could do it at home on the sofa or while driving around town... only problem is, if you shake it wrong, it could blow up :eek::eek:

:lol::lol::lol: That'll sort the men out from the boys eh???

:lol:
Exactly!

Here's how they put it in the article:
Using the new formula, batches of meth are much smaller but just as dangerous as the old system, which sometimes produces powerful explosions, touches off intense fires and releases drug ingredients that must be handled as toxic waste.

"If there is any oxygen at all in the bottle, it has a propensity to make a giant fireball," said Sgt. Jason Clark of the Missouri State Highway Patrol's Division of Drug and Crime Control. "You're not dealing with rocket scientists here anyway. If they get unlucky at all, it can have a very devastating reaction."

One little mistake, such as unscrewing the bottle cap too fast, can result in a huge blast, and police in Alabama, Oklahoma and other states have linked dozens of flash fires this year — some of them fatal — to meth manufacturing.
:eek::eek::lol::lol:

How did mephedrone get dragged into this thread? It's already hard enough trying to explain to people it's not crystal meth and it's not methadone either!

Back