crystal meth

I actually posted the information in case there was any adults might want to know a little more than just...

Ok! Well just a tip so you can save yourself for next time, all of us adults on spotlight are clearly on the net therefore all have access to Wikipedia which by the way is not 100 % true some of the time and cannot be taken as concrete fact :D

Ugh... Meth seems to be much more of a problem in North America than in the UK, Europe... etc.

Here, it seems to be the drug of "choice"... Many small rural farming towns around here have HUGE meth problems.

And, unfortunatly, much of meda reports on after hours clubs or anything to do with clubbing always focus on the massive meth users that are there.

Also, if talking to people (here) about drugs in general, many hear about the problems with Crystal Meth and just lump it into the same category as marijuana, coke, e etc.

It is quite disgusting what it does and it's so easy to make and ingredients are so available.

I just seem to hear about it so much more here, than when I've lived in other places.

It is quite disgusting what it does and it's so easy to make and ingredients are so available.
Some parts of the US now have limits on purchases of various cold remedies as a result of the meth problem. You can only buy certain amounts and sometimes they take your name down. I'm not sure how much of an effect it's had but it certainly drags law-abiding people into a situation not of their making :confused:

Ok! Well just a tip so you can save yourself for next time, all of us adults on spotlight are clearly on the net therefore all have access to Wikipedia which by the way is not 100 % true some of the time and cannot be taken as concrete fact :D
Well just a tip for you. If you use slang terms like "Angel dust" many people will still be none the wiser.
Next time anybody on this board asks a question just be sure to tell them to Google it instead of expecting anyone here to answer it eh?

Well just a tip for you. If you use slang terms like "Angel dust" many people will still be none the wiser.
Next time anybody on this board asks a question just be sure to tell them to Google it instead of expecting anyone here to answer it eh? Thanks for the info warren D , i had no idea what Angel dust was,saved me the trouble of research.

Some parts of the US now have limits on purchases of various cold remedies as a result of the meth problem. You can only buy certain amounts and sometimes they take your name down. I'm not sure how much of an effect it's had but it certainly drags law-abiding people into a situation not of their making :confused:

Same here, ... I think it's sudafed you can no longer buy.

Next time anybody on this board asks a question just be sure to tell them to Google it instead of expecting anyone here to answer it eh?

I did answer it Lol that is exactly why I also said its like a stronger version of ket thats really all we need to know unless we are thinking of cooking some up ourselves :lol:

I did answer it Lol that is exactly why I also said its like a stronger version of ket thats really all we need to know unless we are thinking of cooking some up ourselves :lol:
No. All your post did was tell people the slang name for PCP and tell them it was similar to another drug but yet again you used a slang term. To make any sense of your posts somebody would need to know what "angel dust" and "ket" meant. You are just trying to come across as street wise.
The paragraph I copied from Wikipedia (after I made sure the info was correct) tells the scientific name of what the abbreviation PCP stands for, one of it's slang names, it's intended use, effects and other drugs (by their proper names) it is similar too.

No I wasn't trying to come across as anything I just assumed most people knew that ket is slang for ketamine (not hard really is it) and most people do know that this is a tranquiliser/ anesthetic ..

Thankyou for going out of your way to help though it saved people clicking a few buttons at least :)

my favourite raving night in the whole wide world was due to crystal meth @ the dock's on the 12/12/98 for jeff mills..... B/A/N/G/I/N/ :twisted:

:twisted:

Sudafed! I remember taking this a while back when I had Sinusitis.... I couldn't sleep for the life of me. That stuff is EVIL! :evil:

yeah that's it !! I think they caught on when 14 year olds where buying 20 bottles of it at the local chemist! :confused:

Back