Creamfields lineup

Jonny Litts

Announced tonight on Radio 1.

Massive Attack (Live), Pete Tong, Judge Jules, Seb Fontaine, Fergie, Paul Oakenfold, Tiesto, Sasha, Paul Van Dyk, Erick Morillo, Dave Clarke (Live), Timo Maas, Mauro Picotto, UMEK, Erol Alkan, Armin Van Buuren, Ferry Corsten, Jon Carter, Eddie Halliwell, Sasha, Timo Maas, Nick Warren, Steve Lawler, Hernan Cattaneo, Sander Kleinenberg, James Zabiela, Paul Bleasdale, Guy Ornadel, Lisa Lashes, Yoji, BK, Andy Farley, Rob Tissera, plus many more.

Looks awsome

Trance arena couldn't get much better: PVD, AVB, Tiesto, Ferry Corsten and Oakenfold(depends what he decides to play)

Creamfields UK
Saturday 23rd August (August Bank Holiday Weekend) 2003
3pm - 6am
Old Liverpool Airfield, Speke, Merseyside
Ticket Price: £47 + booking fee

Although the line-ups are always top notch at Creamfields, Homelands etc I have always thought that the ticket price is a bit too high considering it's not even for a full 24 hours. What they should do is start it say on a Friday night, carry most of the arenas on while 6 or 7am Sat morning, with the exception of one smaller arena which is open all day and night. Then kick off all the arenas again at say 1pm and carry on whilst late Sunday afternoon. Now that would be very good, perfect for us who like to go 2 days. ;)

i go to creamfields every year i think it ok value. if you went round clubs in a year to see all them dj's it would cost you 1000's here you can see them all for 50.

I'd have to agree with you on the homelands part but Creamfields has much bigger names plus it's cheaper!
Homelands just gets a good reputation cos it's the 1st in a long line of festivals

Anyone who has been before can you let me know how close the site is from Liverpool centre cos we are trying to work out whether to train it or drive up and get hotel, thanks peeps :D

Creamfields

If you stay overnight, Creamfields is only a 15 minute cab ride to the centre. Only problem is, locals get charged usual rate (about £10-15), non locals will be charged at least double.

There is a regular bus service through the day but Im not sure about the night. They do start again at 6am tho.

There is a Marriott hotel tho right next door to Creamfields but its extremely expensive.

erm expensive yes they aren't on the cheap side are they
but value for money 100% all those top names under one roof, can't complain

have been to creamfields 3 yrs in a row now and not doing it this year (will be on the magical island)

but my first year at homelands and REALLY looking forward to it!

yehhhhhhhhhh

Re: Creamfields

Neil said:
If you stay overnight, Creamfields is only a 15 minute cab ride to the centre. Only problem is, locals get charged usual rate (about £10-15), non locals will be charged at least double.

There is a regular bus service through the day but Im not sure about the night. They do start again at 6am tho.

There is a Marriott hotel tho right next door to Creamfields but its extremely expensive.

Due to the fact were driving from Aberdeen, were intending to stay in a hotel before the MASSIVE hike back up the road (for obvious reasons!!!) but the Marriotts gonna be too expensive :(

Does anyone know of any other (cheaper) Hotels, Travel Lodges or anything in the Creamfields side of Liverpool?

Cheers

Mark

Re: Creamfields

markEg said:
Neil said:

Due to the fact were driving from Aberdeen, were intending to stay in a hotel before the MASSIVE hike back up the road (for obvious reasons!!!) but the Marriotts gonna be too expensive :(

Does anyone know of any other (cheaper) Hotels, Travel Lodges or anything in the Creamfields side of Liverpool?

Cheers

Mark

Check the other post about Creamfields in Open Chat, Cinderella gave me loads of into on hotels in there yesterday.

Hotels

try the Formule 1.
Its a cheap £22 a night.
And a double room fits 3 in. It has a double bed with a bunk bed over it.
Its on the Dock Road in Liverpool

Re: Hotels

Neil said:
try the Formule 1.
Its a cheap £22 a night.
And a double room fits 3 in. It has a double bed with a bunk bed over it.
Its on the Dock Road in Liverpool

Cool, cheers for that mate

The Inside Out residents from sunny Glasgow will be there too...canny wait!!

yessssss! will definately b there. The line up looks absolutely FAB! :D

uuum!!! AArrgh! Was supposed to be my 4th Creamfields but might be going to a warehouse party instead! Purely torn between the 2! :confused:

nish said:
uuum!!! AArrgh! Was supposed to be my 4th Creamfields but might be going to a warehouse party instead! Purely torn between the 2! :confused:

Is that the Tribal warehouse party, I want to see rest of line-up for that, if Danny T is due to make an appearance I might have to knock Creamfields on the head.

The Tribal warehouse should be awesome. Apparently they are going all out with the secret number and hardware arriving on trucks etc etc...
Should be more info at tribalgathering.co.uk. If not sign up to their newsletter as the updates are regular and full of juicy temptations!!

You can tell it's mid-morning can't you!!??
He He ;)

Yup! thats the one :) Jeff Mill's is playin! :) Arrgh! Such choices! Prob the hardest Ill have to make!

Back