Burg 6pm-7pm
Amber D 7pm-8pm
Barry Connell 8pm-9pm
Zander 9pm-10pm

PROMISE
Richard Tulip 10pm-11pm
Kerry James 11pm-12am
Lee Foster 12am-1am
Tony Hutchinson 1am-2am (aint he from hollioaks?)

GOODGREEF
Adam Sheridan 2am-3am
Alex Kidd 3am-4am
Shan 4am-5am
Kid 5am-6am

for people who dont know all these dj's are residents at the clubs they are playing for. most of them are loved by there home crowd, hope everyone else loves them

nish said:
Yup! thats the one :) Jeff Mill's is playin! :) Arrgh! Such choices! Prob the hardest Ill have to make!

I think Creamfields will win for me cos it's been tried and tested, cos the Warehouse party is in its 1st year, things like toilets, bars, queues etc might not be sorted, I've been to too many big dos in past when organisation has been pants. At least with the big festivals now most of the probs have been ironed out over the years.

mmm, you have a good point there barbie babes! I do love Creamfields and its SO much easier. Guess I prob will end up goin Cf. That warehouse party is so damn temptin tho!

nish said:
mmm, you have a good point there barbie babes! I do love Creamfields and its SO much easier. Guess I prob will end up goin Cf. That warehouse party is so damn temptin tho!

Think how rank the toilets in Sankeys themselves are :rolleyes: so I'm not holding much hope out for the warehouse ones lol!

lol, never actually bin2 sankeys! At least 3times each weekend people tell me to go! Been meanin to check out their Phazon system, hopefully Morillo will do an allnighter soon :)

As for the toilet situation, u CANNOT get worse that the ones from Creamfields last year- makes me barf thinkin bout it! Was alright for u laydeez with them special powder rooms and everythin. Hopefully Cream will have sorted the situation this year, I got an email of one of the directors asking bout wot could be done to improve this year, first thing on my list- Bigger tent for Subliminal and better toilets for the lads!

N
8)

nish said:
lol, never actually bin2 sankeys! At least 3times each weekend people tell me to go! Been meanin to check out their Phazon system, hopefully Morillo will do an allnighter soon :)

As for the toilet situation, u CANNOT get worse that the ones from Creamfields last year- makes me barf thinkin bout it! Was alright for u laydeez with them special powder rooms and everythin. Hopefully Cream will have sorted the situation this year, I got an email of one of the directors asking bout wot could be done to improve this year, first thing on my list- Bigger tent for Subliminal and better toilets for the lads!

N
8)

Festival toilets are always rank, surely Creamfields can't be any worse than the rest of them, they're ok in the afternoon but by night-time I'd rather wee behind a tent :oops:

BTW I think Erick is doing all-nighter @ Sankeys beginning of June :D

darlin dont tease me! lol, ye I heard about that. Tribal web site only does dates upto mid/late may, Im lookin at Ericks Dates now and he is playin there early june, add that to the fact that the allnighters are set to become a regular thing and it all looks good :)

The toilets in festivals like leeds are the work of satan, my mate brought me back pictures just to wig me out!

hotel

someone mentioned formula 1 hotel
its a bloody nightmare cos there is no staff on at night and they give u a code number for your door, no keys, we forgot our number and got locked out. ended up kicking the door open but luckily it didn't break the door don't know how.
also if you are staying there be prepared for lots of corridor noise and rowdy people.
its cheap but nasty.
i'm sure there are better places to stay maybe £10 or so more but a bit nicer.

if you want to take a tent you probably can but i cant imagine you useing it. you get robbed if you fall asleep :eek: :D

dont think u can take a tent surely
have been 3 years in a row never seen em
your right about getting robbed though, the'd nick your tent with you in it! :eek:

Depends how big it is.

ive seen people set up a small tent(not big enough to sleep in) and they were sat skinning up in it all day.

Back