Cream

Status
Not open for further replies.

housewilly

I'm liking the fact that PvD and Halliwell will be on the terrace. The lazer show in there will be amazing with them IMO.

Deadmau5 doing 7 consecutive dates is a bit of overkill me thinks.

Also, the lack of Annie Mac....Does this mean that the rumours of her @ Space on Thursdays are true?

I'm liking the fact that PvD and Halliwell will be on the terrace. The lazer show in there will be amazing with them IMO.

Deadmau5 doing 7 consecutive dates is a bit of overkill me thinks.

Also, the lack of Annie Mac....Does this mean that the rumours of her @ Space on Thursdays are true?

its not that Deadmau5 doing 7 weeks is overkill

its the fact that its billed as him + friends
and its basically the same friends every single week

do we need to start a facebook campaign to get Deadmau5 more than 3 friends?

yes deadmau5 is on a lot but how many people will go to cream more than once in the summer?? not that many really and he is one of the biggest acts around, not particularly one of my favourites but he will rock amnesia. Prydz is on loads too which will be good.

Haha. Very true.

yes deadmau5 is on a lot but how many people will go to cream more than once in the summer?? not that many really and he is one of the biggest acts around, not particularly one of my favourites but he will rock amnesia. Prydz is on loads too which will be good.

I just thought they'd spread his dates out over of the summer. But what do I know.

cream isnt usualy my cup of tea, i went to the opening in 07, dont like trance but wanted to see what all the fuss is about. each to their own.

gutted im not going to be there when wolfgang gartner is on! does anyone know if he tends to play any other nights in ibiza? :confused:

:lol:

I get the impression that even though Cream allegedly had this amazing season last year, they actually haven't done quite as well as they have made out to be. I mean two trance artists on in one night...

I remember two years ago seeing 4, like Above And Beyond, Ferry Corsten, Eddie Halliwell and one other on one night for example.

The Cream budget has been hit by the recession was immediate thought when I saw that lineup.

:lol::lol::lol:

so you guys thing deadmau5, van dyk and eric prydz for 21 dates between them means cream are skint because in the past they used to have Above And Beyond, Ferry Corsten, Eddie Halliwell and some other trance monkey on the same night!!

do the maths lads! ;)

:lol::lol::lol:

so you guys thing deadmau5, van dyk and eric prydz for 21 dates between them means cream are skint because in the past they used to have Above And Beyond, Ferry Corsten, Eddie Halliwell and some other trance monkey on the same night!!

do the maths lads! ;)

Deadmau5 on the terrace would be mental. Im there for the opening on June 17th so he aint on!!!

Not sure im THAT keen on Cream either, so no sure if i want to battle the mental opening party crowds as well. Later season has much better lineups!

I'm not a Cream fan but comparing to last year's lineup i think it's weaker...that's all :)

i'm not either particularly. but whichever you look at it, it costs more!

as for the strength, there are only other a couple of other artists in the whole world who are as in-demand as deadmau5.........guetta, luciano and tiesto maybe, so its a coup for cream.

as for prydz, i just think he is an amazing producer and DJ. he is totally under rated too, his stuff even gets onto cocoon comps ffs and is always rinsed by sven, richie and the like, not that most people would know of course.

by the way, i think in general less is more and the way to go. you don't need 5 or 6 DJs a night, cocoon usually just have two.

there is no doubting Deadmau5 is a major (and most likely costly) coup for Cream

there is just not much variety to the nights

by the way, i think in general less is more and the way to go. you don't need 5 or 6 DJs a night, cocoon usually just have two.

Agreed. you just fill up the beginning with resi DJ's if you have loads on the bill and the sets get limited to 1.5-2hrs.... Rather some Top name DJ's got to fire it up for longer sets than keep changing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back