Cream Ibiza 2009 - Unofficial Listings

grego

Full press release early next week, here's a sneak preview, you'll be able to buy tickets from Spotlight early next week:

Event Info: Cream Every Thursday @ Amnesia, San Rafel, Ibiza, midnight – 7am,
Pre-Parties: Bar M / Kanya (San Antonio) / Coco’s (Playa d’en Bossa) / Coolture (Figuretas). 3pm-5pm Pool Party @ Ibiza Rocks Hotel (San Antonio)

CREAM IBIZA 2009

Thursday
18TH June

Main Room
Ferry Corsten
Sander van Doorn
Gareth Wyn
Sied van Riel

Mixmag Terrace
Eric Prydz
Sebastien Leger
Yousef
Anthony Probyn
Gavyn Mitchell

Thursday
25th June

Main Room
Ferry Corsten
Sander van Doorn
John O Callaghan
Giuseppe Ottaviani

Mixmag Terrace
Sasha
Sebastien Leger
Kim Fai
Discobomb

Thursday
2nd July

Main Room
Paul van Dyk
Alex Morph
Gareth Wyn

Mixmag Terrace
Sasha
Dave Spoon
Dimitri
Sean Hughes

Thursday
9th July

Main Room
Ferry Corsten
Eddie Halliwell
Special Guest: Sander van Doorn
Adam Sheridan

Mixmag Terrace
Dave Spoon
Chris Lake
Yousef
Arno Cost

Thursday
16th July

Main Room
Paul van Dyk
Michael Burian
Adam Sheridan

Mixmag Terrace
Hosted by Annie Mac Presents
Diplo
Annie Mac
Boy 8 Bit
Andy Mac

Thursday
23rd July

Main Room
Ferry Corsten
Eddie Halliwell
Filo & Peri

Mixmag Terrace
Hernan Cattaneo
Dave Spoon
Chris Lake
Arno Cost

Thursday
30th July

Main Room
Paul van Dyk
Ferry Corsten
Adam Sheridan

Mixmag Terrace
Sasha
Hernan Cattaneo
Anthony Probyn
Sean Hughes

Thursday
6th August

Main Room
Paul van Dyk
Sander van Doorn
Gareth Wyn

Mixmag Terrace
Sasha
Nick Warren
Brian Cross
Andy Woods

Thursday
13th August

Main Room
Paul van Dyk
Eddie Halliwell
John O Callaghan

Mixmag Terrace
Dave Spoon
Arno Cost
Ben Santiago

Thursday
20th August

Main Room
Paul van Dyk
Giuseppe Ottaviani
Adam Sheridan
Sied van Riel

Mixmag Terrace
Annie Mac
Andy Mac
Plus more to be announced

Thursday
27th August

Main Room
Ferry Corsten
Eddie Halliwell
John O Callaghan
Lange

Mixmag Terrace
Dave Spoon
Sebastien Leger
Arno Cost
Ben Santiago

Thursday
3rd September

Main Room
Paul van Dyk
Giuseppe Ottaviani
Gareth Wyn
Sied van Riel

Mixmag Terrace
Eric Prydz
John Dahlback
Sebastien Leger
Anthony Probyn

Thursday
10th September

Main Room
Ferry Corsten
Sander van Doorn
Adam Sheridan
Sied van Riel

Mixmag Terrace
Annie Mac
Ben Santiago
Plus more to be announced

Thursday
17th September

Main Room
Ferry Corsten
Eddie Halliwell
John O Callaghan

Mixmag Terrace
Simian Mobile Disco
Annie Mac
Andy Mac

Thursday
24th September

Main Room
Paul van Dyk
Eddie Halliwell
Gareth Wyn

Mixmag Terrace
Sasha
John Dahlback
Anthony Probyn
Sean Hughes

I thought that would have happened in Ibiza this season as they are doing gigs together this year... WLS maybe?

they've done it at space opening the last few years i think.

sasha on the terrace though, come on.........!! :)

Oh yes!! 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Finally I'll be catching Sasha in ibiza, and in the Amnesia terrace :eek: :eek:.
That's really cheered me up.

Can't wait!!!!! :D

Are these almost certainly going to be the final line ups?

If so, I'm not impressed at all. The week I am there (16th of July) the line up is by far the weakest of the lot... by some distance too. :( And the weeks before and after are **** hot line ups.

That has definitely not cheered me up.

they've done it at space opening the last few years i think.

sasha on the terrace though, come on.........!! :)

Yeah I know, I bet that'll be awesome - Yousef too!

I think Sasha has really come back to form recently - his Invol2ver mix is the best he's done since the late 90's in my opinion - wish he'd get his head out of his laptop more when he plays live though :)

If so, I'm not impressed at all. The week I am there (16th of July) the line up is by far the weakest of the lot... by some distance too. :( And the weeks before and after are **** hot line ups.

goto monza

goto monza

I'm pretty sure I'll be going to Cream anyway, mate. It's worth going just for 3 hours of PvD. Was just expecting the line up to be slightly tastier the night we are there, that's all.

Anyone have any experience of Michael Burian? I'm embarrassed to say, I hadn't heard of him until he was announced for the Cream line up a few weeks back. Is he worth getting excited about?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm pretty sure I'll be going to Cream anyway, mate. It's worth going just for 3 hours of PvD. Was just expecting the line up to be slightly taster the night we are there, that's all.

Anyone have any experience of Michael Burian? I'm embarrassed to say, I hadn't heard of him until he was announced for the Cream line up a few weeks back. Is he worth getting excited about?

I don't think PVD is worth getting excited about these days but each to their own! :)

I don't think PVD is worth getting excited about these days but each to their own! :)

Well, at last years Creamfields he was good for about an hour and then it sort of tailed off a bit. But at Cream in Liverpool back in October he absolutely rocked it for 3 whole hours. One of the best sets I've seen in ages. If his sets at Amnesia are anywhere near that level this summer, you know the atmosphere is going to be electric. Here's hoping.

Any thoughts on Burian? Listening to a set of his now and it all sounds very... ordinary, to me. The mixing is actually pretty poor.

Any thoughts on Burian? Listening to a set of his now and it all sounds very... ordinary, to me. The mixing is actually pretty poor.

Couldn't honestly tell you mate, i've only ever been to one Cream event in my life and that was PVD @ Amnesia. He was very good back in the day but I can't stand that electro style Trance. When I was listening to Trance it was Oakenfold who ruled the roost :lol:

Since 2000 I've mostly been listening to House & Techno.

Actually, this Burian set has got significantly better towards the end. Reminds me a lot of Marco V, or at least the sound that Marco V was pushing the last time I saw him. Some of the mixing at the start was sloppy though.

I'm also pissed off with the line up for the 16th, the week later looks facking tremendous but the week I'm there theres only PvD worth seeing (although I'm still over the moon about seeing PvD again)

Above and Beyond

Bit strange that they aren't on any nights.

Wonder where they'll be playing this year?

I'm also pissed off with the line up for the 16th, the week later looks facking tremendous but the week I'm there theres only PvD worth seeing (although I'm still over the moon about seeing PvD again)

Yeah, it's pretty frustrating. Every week is of an exceptional standard, a part from that one week. Obviously PvD is there. I've seen Adam Sheridan before, and I like him. But the middle part of the night is missing that "Sander Van Doorn", "Marco V" or "Eddie Halliwell". This Burian fella has a lot to live up to and if he ain't any good it could put a real downer on the whole night/atmosphere. And whereas most weeks have at least one DJ on the terrace that I'd pay to see, the terrace on the 16th is absolutely hopeless.

Likelihood is that I will go anyway in the end. PvD is a big enough draw, for me. But it just further complicates a real headache of a clubbing schedule for me and my mates. I thought Cream would be one we could definitely count on. If the line up for Armada is much better, part of me will be very tempted to jib Cream and go to Armada instead as my dose of Amesnia for the summer.

Back